Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Icarius V2 (Winged Syandana) (On the Workshop NOW)

Scharkie

This might sound a bit selfish, but would it be possible to make the wing part bigger?

What i mean with that is the blue energy part, if that could be bigger to make it seem like the wings it has are large enough to lift one up without being cumbersome as this looks more like a skeleton of a glider ^_^" Both can be nice, and yes, i know that the question might sound selfish.

9 minutes ago, ArturiaFayth said:

This might sound a bit selfish, but would it be possible to make the wing part bigger?

What i mean with that is the blue energy part, if that could be bigger to make it seem like the wings it has are large enough to lift one up without being cumbersome as this looks more like a skeleton of a glider ^_^" Both can be nice, and yes, i know that the question might sound selfish.

As much as we want to give you all the syandana you want, I will have to adress you that this already is a very big and wide syandana so making it bigger would only increase clipping and such wich could mean its not viable for ingame. But thx for telling whats up your mind :)

Edited by Scharkie1333

6 minutes ago, alexmach1 said:

What program are you using to make it?

Neoanguiano

Is using Maya to make the shapes first, then he will be heading to zbrush for further editing.

Sketches by me are made in Adobe Illustrator :)

Will the blue be solid so that there will be no space between the skeletal parts (they just look like that ) or will it be more of a glow that surrounds the bones?

What i mean with the first one is the energy wings that they usually have in anime, the guren flight enabled version from code geass comes to mind as an obvious example where-as the second one just has a glow surrounding the bones without connecting the other parts.

I will place my vote immediately when it's complete. If accepted and added in DE, this will be the first TennoGen Syandana I will ever purchase (and second TennoGen purchase entirely, first being the Excalibur Vespula skin).

Edited by LazerSkink

• 2 months later...
On 24-6-2016 at 6:16 PM, Venom-Snake said:

Its been 3 months.

How is it comming along now?

Greetings from my vacation location. If been busy getting boltara syandana on the road with led.  Once i get back home (aprox 11 days) ill talk with neo about picking this up.  Thanks for the reminder

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...