Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Icarius V2 (Winged Syandana) (On the Workshop NOW)

Scharkie

alright, time to clear up some blank space and talk about Icarius and its future,

This collab started as a reach out to me from a excited 3d artist who wanted to take a chance at bringing Icarius to you all..

Sadly communication has been bad from the start of the project and this made huge gaps for both us and you of knowing where the progress was standing at that point,

If got a few promises that it would be ready in 1 or 2 weeks for a few times but nothing came of it so I decided to cancel the current Colab to safe both the artist and me alot of time and stress.

BUT, dont worry I started this so I will make sure Icarius gets a chance in the workshop, so if contacted a artist on my own and managed to reach a agreement, 

as for myself im resketching and reconcepting Icarius entirely soon so the new artist has a fresh new design to work with (ll make sure to keep core design elements still in it so we all get the syandana I promised you)

Thank you for all who already supported Icarius and I hope I can give a bit of that gratitude back to you Tenno.

• 3 weeks later...

If I can offer some constructive criticism early on: Perhaps instead of going for the dragon-wing style, perhaps veer towards something akin to Manta Ray wings? It'd tie nicely with the Liset/Scimitar's aesthetic, and probably fit a lot better into the Warframe aesthetic style, since that's... Kinda a hot topic right now. I find the design and concept cool but I don't think it would mesh too well with really any of the frames in its current incarnation.

5 hours ago, Ragnakalou said:

If I can offer some constructive criticism early on: Perhaps instead of going for the dragon-wing style, perhaps veer towards something akin to Manta Ray wings? It'd tie nicely with the Liset/Scimitar's aesthetic, and probably fit a lot better into the Warframe aesthetic style, since that's... Kinda a hot topic right now. I find the design and concept cool but I don't think it would mesh too well with really any of the frames in its current incarnation.

Idk, maybe. Imho, I'd think pseudo-angelic wings would be more in line with Icarus mythology. (Which would be deliciously ironic on a Nekros/Prime)icarus-2.jpg

Edited by Bravely_Casual

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...