The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden cloud village

(XBOX)KazeKidd

Hidden cloud village clan is now recruiting. we are new. currently have only 8 people. we are a clan that welcome all people of all mastery rank and knowledge. all that we ask is that ur an active player (twice a week is fine)

Our main clan goal is to teach new people the ropes of the game. teaching them to raid, how to do vault runs, drift mod puzzles. etc. we even had a 1 guy who didnt know how to fuse mods. if your that new. no problem.

Inside our dojo we have, with the exception of wukong, all of the tenno lab research complete. some research still need a day or two to complete how ever. We have the dueling hall build and well the dojo still look pretty plain but we are working towards colors to change it up and look awesome.

The clan have a personal clan forum where you can post personally and freely (that i am still working on. probably wont be completed until next week.) i have also posted the clan rules there but on the bright side, the majority of the 7 clan rules goes without saying. Here is where i will be posting event times, raid times, etc. you can also organize teams and so on there just like u do here. 

Currenlty looking for one that can make an clan emblem, i will pay the plat, but i am not good with adobe flash and photo editing. 

this clan is not limited to new players. we have out of 8 members, 4 that are mastery rank 10+. If your interested in joining i prefer a pm on the xbox console, but here is fine too. As long as you play, you will enojoy your stay :D

Always great to see different clans recruiting on forums! If you have any questions or need any tips feel free to message me on forums or on xbox live @MrFull0fMyself 

Side note: if you need help designing a logo I can assist if you want to message me.

-Leader of The Disposables/The Paladin Order and The Rejected Alliance