The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Warframe Passives

Aeon94

( I heard Mag's passive ( Loot Pull-et Jump? ) but its not a good passive for her hope u like my passive idea. )

What about Elemental Resistances for Elemental Frames? or some additions to existing passives?

I wanted to share my passive ideas with u also i will show u existing passives too

Ash -

Atlas - Knockdown immunity while on ground.

Banshee -

Chroma - Energy color changes his abilities' element.

Spoiler

( + ) Gains elemental resistance by 10% - 20% based on chosen element

Ember - // Passive Idea //

Spoiler

>> Melee strike has a chance to burn enemies on contact , fire damage has a chance to heal her and 10% - 20% fire resistance.

Equinox - Equinox has the unique passive ability to convert 10% of health orbs into energy, or 10% of energy orbs into health and stacks with Equilibrium.

Excalibur - Receives 10% attack speed and 10% damage when dealing damage while using longswords , dual swords , nikanas , rapiers.

Frost - Melee strike has a chance to freze enemies on contact

Spoiler

( + ) No shield reduction in ice hazard and 10% - 20% ice resistance.

Hydroid -

Inaros - Puts himself in his sarcophagus while bleeding out and drains health from nearby enemies to revive himself , Finishers heals Inaros

Ivara - has innate radar that detects enemies within 20 m.

Limbo - Regenerates energy in rift plane ---  WAITING FOR REWORK

Loki - // Passive Idea //

Spoiler

>> Deals 10% - 20% bonus damage when striking an enemy from behind.

Mag - // Passive Idea //

Spoiler

>> 5% -10% chance to evade bullets , 20% - 30% chance to resist distruption ( from Ancient Distruptors and Grineer Sensor Doors ) 

Mesa - 10% fire rate with dual wield sidearms , 20% reload speed with one handed sidearms , +50 heath when no melees equiped

Mirage - 25% faster Bullet Jump , 50% Manuever Speed

Nekros -  // Passive Idea //

Spoiler

>> 5 sec longer Bleedout time and 20% more damage while bleeding out

Nezha - Slides faster with less friction

Nova -

Nyx -

Oberon -

Rhino - Discharges a shockwave after heavy landing , stacks with Heavy Impact

Saryn - Has increased 25% status duration

Spoiler

( + ) Melee strike has a chance to reduce enemy armor by 5% and 10% - 20% toxic resistance

Trinity -

Spoiler

>> Revives 50% faster

Valkyr - 50% faster knockdown recovery and immunity to heavy landing 

Vauban -

Volt - // Passive Idea //

Spoiler

>> Melee attackers has a chance to suffer from electric damage when they hit shields , 10% - 20% electric resistance

Wukong - Has 5 sec longer melee counter

Zephyr - Suffers less from gravity and falls slower 

Edited by Aeon94

I quite don't get it why some Warframe(sss?) have passives and others don't.
Why should Excalibur have a passive? He's already really strong. If he can have it everyone should :(
BTW the healing from fire could be a little too op on ember (You could just stand on the hyekka fire and refill your health bar). Or napalm or whataver. But a damage decrease should work.

11 minutes ago, Siugeppe said:

Why should Excalibur have a passive? He's already really strong. If he can have it everyone should :(
BTW the healing from fire could be a little too op on ember (You could just stand on the hyekka fire and refill your health bar). Or napalm or whataver. But a damage decrease should work.

They are currently in the process of adding passives as a feature. A year ago, passives weren't a thing. They got added with Excalibur first, then essentially every rework after.

2 hours ago, (PS4)gino1313 said:

They are currently in the process of adding passives as a feature. A year ago, passives weren't a thing. They got added with Excalibur first, then essentially every rework after.

O hi!
I didn't know that, thank you!

I made a post like this a year ago.  I certainly support the idea of passives for every frame.  Some ideas of my own:

• Banshee - Bass Boost - All Blast damage done is increased by 10% and all Blast status effects are 20% more likely to proc.
  • Hydroid - Unleash the Kraken - When underwater, Hydroid's Archwing gains +25% power strength and +15% movement speed.
  • Limbo - Alter-ego - Enemies that survive inside the Rift Plane for more than 6 seconds fall partially out of the Rift, becoming vulnerable to damage from both planes, but taking 30% less damage overall.
  • Loki - Trickster - When activating any of his abilities, all enemies that were targeting Loki instantly stop targeting him for 3 seconds and switch to another target if one is available.  Does not prevent enemies that were not previously targeting Loki from starting to.
  • Mag - Magnetic Shielding - Mag is immune to Magnetic procs, but not Magnetic damage.
  • Nekros - Rest in Peace - For every enemy killed by Nekros himself, one additional enemy within 10m is put to sleep for 6 seconds.  Cannot affect more than one enemy at a time.
  • Nova - Antimatter Clumping - For every Null Star pellet that Nova has orbiting her, she gains 1% additional Power Strength, up to 15%.
  • Nyx - Chaos Theory - Every time Nyx triggers a Confusion proc on an enemy, one additional enemy within 10m of that enemy also suffers a Confusion proc for half the duration.
  • Oberon - Beacon of Light - Every time Oberon kills an enemy, allies within 8m of Oberon recover 10 health.  Does not affect Oberon himself.
  • Vauban - Singularity - Tesla's that land within the effect of any of Vauban's other abilities have twice as many charges that fire twice as often.

These are not all exactly what I posted in my old thread, but I think they're decent.

On ‎22‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 1:02 PM, Siugeppe said:

there is a chance , not fully heals for each damage tick so can't be op