Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This sudden influx of Oberon threads

As much as I love Oberon, I would rather that DE stick to the chronology of the release. Nova was an exception and let her and only her stay like this.

What I would love to see is a major and NOT hastily done rework.

He needs love both from the devs and the community.

13 minutes ago, Lijka said:

As much as I love Oberon, I would rather that DE stick to the chronology of the release. Nova was an exception and let her and only her stay like this.

What I would love to see is a major and NOT hastily done rework.

He needs love both from the devs and the community.

As much as I want Oberon Prime and his rework ASAP, this is very true, if we rush it, it might not be good and there could be bugs

fff

I like your logic there XB1SgtFunBun :) Still, it wouldn't be fair to the esteemed Engineer to take his place in the limelight, perhaps getting a deluxe skin will hold Oberon over until his prime blueprints are found.

1 minute ago, Urlan said:

I like your logic there XB1SgtFunBun :) Still, it wouldn't be fair to the esteemed Engineer to take his place in the limelight, perhaps getting a deluxe skin will hold Oberon over until his prime blueprints are found.

Yeah, even tho that's true, I wasn't being completely serious, however, I would like to see his prime before 2017, and yes that deluxe skin is nice

Oberon need some stat boost and some minor tweaks on his skill set but not need to remove those. Mostly argument on his third is not insta heal like trinity blessing which is broken itself. Other healing ability frames cannot do the same just in lowered area what she can does is complete heal for mates. No need comparing a normally working frame to a broken one.

Edit : I like trinity don't get me wrong but she needs some more tweaks and changes to be more survival support without insta healing mates.

Edited by Sziklamester

3 hours ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

...means that we want Oberon Prime to be next.

And possibly a rework as well. We are the herd.

I see what you did there :^)

2 hours ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

he's gonna be so majestic

Reveal hidden contents

1ee.gif

You mean, Magistaric ;_;

next 2 will be male so oberon cant avoid being one of them unless nekros gets mystical power to skip oberon >_>

EDIT: im not sure but is oberon older than nekros? oberon came shortly after i started so i dont remember

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

5 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

He doesn't need a complete rework. Just Frost-level changes to his last two skills.

Personally I'd say Hallowed Ground is in need of attention more than any other skill. It's great in theory but essentially useless in application unless you're playing solo. It should be an aura that moves with him - ya know - something traditional Paladin's are generally known for?

Obviously Renewal is a fave gripe for many because of the travel time but until folks can offer a suggestion that isn't 'make him like Trinity' I'm personally not fussed and he is my main after all.