Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This sudden influx of Oberon threads

2 hours ago, MumblesMcphatty said:

Personally I'd say Hallowed Ground is in need of attention more than any other skill. It's great in theory but essentially useless in application unless you're playing solo. It should be an aura that moves with him - ya know - something traditional Paladin's are generally known for?

Obviously Renewal is a fave gripe for many because of the travel time but until folks can offer a suggestion that isn't 'make him like Trinity' I'm personally not fussed and he is my main after all. 

Hallowed Ground can be used to good effect. Aside from the fact that it stays in one spot, it's not in need of big changes. Renewal is far worse off.

I'm guessing it's in relation to him getting a Deluxe Skin before Banshee now.. I'll admit I never saw that coming.

I'd say he needs a rework before he gets primed, and he should have really had one before they mentioned his skin, but either way it'll get done eventually. I'm also hoping his rime has a bit more of a Paladin look to it, but we'll see.

6 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Hallowed Ground can be used to good effect. Aside from the fact that it stays in one spot, it's not in need of big changes. Renewal is far worse off.

Sure it can be in multiple ways - however it's static nature has certainly become even more cumbersome than it was before Parkour 2.0. Still effective when defending static points but outside of Mobile and regular Defense that's not very often. I love it for playing solo but more often than not in a group setting (outside of the scenarios mentioned) - it's very often a waste of energy. Hek, a lot of folks I meet don't even know or understand its full capabilities - "the damage is bad" is what I often hear, which is obviously beside the point. 

Renewal works reasonably well if you're sticking close behind your team and doing the support job right. Is the travel time really necessary? Probably not - but that's still a minor tweak compared to the problems I see with HG in highly mobile group play. 

Smite and Reckoning I don't find any problems with at all - Rad procs are always useful - but maybe that's just me. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)SgtFunBun said:

yOU DONt evN KNow shUS

Those 2 are the last 2 oldest males Oberon  came out after them   do your research. Fine ill do it for you zzzz.

Vauban= 5-17-2013 /Update 7.11

Nekros= 9-13-2013  /Update 10.0

Now Oberon  = 12-18-2013 /update 11.5

Oh what you know  :)

Now females

Banshee 3-18-2013 /Update 7.0

Valkyr 11-20-2013 /Update 11.0

They could change it highly doubt it they been going in order from the oldest and Oberon  is newer then those 2

Edited by (PS4)AnimeReaper40
Edit

8 minutes ago, (PS4)AnimeReaper40 said:

Those 2 are the last 2 oldest males Oberon  came out after them   do your research. Fine ill do it for you zzzz.

Vauban= 5-17-2013 /Update 7.11

Nekros= 9-13-2013  /Update 10.0

Now Oberon  = 12-18-2013 /update 11.5

Oh what you know  :)

Now females

Banshee 3-18-2013 /Update 7.0

Valkyr 11-20-2013 /Update 11.0

They could change it highly doubt it they been going in order from the oldest and Oberon  is newer then those 2

i thoUIGht oberon was older jes