The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tank/Buff Rhino

xp233

Question

7 answers to this question

If you want to tank, I recommend the Syndicate mod Ironclad Charge.  It boosts your armor value for a short time, and since part of Ironskins health is calculated by armor values, you can increase it to insane levels without going overboard on powerstrength.  You will need powerstrength for all of his abilities, and stretch for team support with his 3 and some CC with his 4.  For buffer builds, use Intensify, Transient, Blind Rage, and some duration with optional Power Drift or range.  For pure Ironskin builds you can tank on duration (see what I did there?) and toss in Transient and Fleeting since Ironskin does not rely on duration. 

Here's the all-a rounder I normally run.  I swap out rush for Power Drift in defensive missions.

Drop a like if this helped.

I use this : http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Rhino_prime/t_30_2420043030_5-3-5-12-2-10-19-1-10-34-8-5-384-4-3-472-7-3-479-0-10-481-6-10-544-5-5-615-9-5_479-7-19-7-12-8-5-9-384-9-544-6-481-7-472-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-23/0

Allows me to charge in a huge group > put iron skin with buffed armor > whenever I reach 50% or lower I repeat and blast them. (gotta love these augments, they pair so well)

And the third/fourth ability have a great duration.

The only lame point is that I need like 100 energy to do 1+2. But... Zenurik to the rescue.

ironclad charge + iron skin = armor so tough you can survive sorties easily and very high level enemies as well.

Edited by Trichouette

17 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Both. A rhino that can't tank is pointless. A Rhino that does nothing BUT tank ends up being a hallway hero that annoys his team.

Tank + 100% damage bonus for his team and himself + AOE CC + AOE blast proc

Rhino is pretty good now :D

JLQDGwK.jpg

This is a personal build I use a lot of times, it allows for strength and efficiency while keeping range and duration. charge=12.5power, Iron skin=25power, Roar=30power(something like that), stomp=50 power. Flow gives 300 power pool. You end up with iron skin 5337 strength,