The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan for 2 people

Insanestab

My brother and I have been playing warframe for a month now, we're looking for a clan so that we can play with others and get better gear.

I am 22 and my brother is 20, we live in France but are both bilingual, we're mostly just looking for people to play with and chat during missions.

My IGN is : Insanestab  , MR:8

I mostly play Valkyr and Volt prime, but the game is still really fresh for me so I'm always looking for new frames and  weapons  to try out.

I'm online most days of the week between 19:00 and 00:00 (GMT+1) and sometimes on the weekends

My brother's IGN is: HorsemanIV, MR:5

He mostly plays as Valkyr and doesn't play as much as I do which should be obvious given the MR :)

He's generally online 2-3 days a week between 21:00 and 00:00(GMT+1)

If you have a clan and are looking for 2 new members, please reply to this thread or send me a message in game.

Have a nice day 

Hi there.

Me and my bro having a clan with only us 2 inside. We are from Slovenija so our time zone is the same. Also the playing hour is the same. we play almost every day from 19:00 - 00:00.

we are both MR21 and are also willing to help u guys out.

So if u both interested cach me online (IGN is the same) or post here or pm me and i trow u a frend request and invite.

hope to hear from u and play this game together

Jeseni1

Hey Insane! If you are still looking for a clan I would gladly invite you to mine, sadly though we are a very small clan of only 3 people but we are getting alot of the research out of the way!

If you are interested please message me either in-game or through the forums.

• 2 weeks later...