Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Irregular Ally (Part: 11)

Revel72

(Attention: Araburn doesn't know that within a warframe is infested flesh so he believes that there is a person inside of them and the message he receives. He sees them coming from the warframe and he only sees that nothing else)

Tenno knew that Araburn is just a human from his mind despite the fact that physically he is just a cyborg. Tenno saw that something isn't whole in him. He has potential but that hasn't been unleashed yet. Question is. Does he want to or not. She also knew that despite the fact that he is hard worker. Everybody needs that one time. Where they can release the pressure. Equinox in combined form got in to room where Araburn is. He turned his head as he heard that door opened. He saw that it is Equinox. He turned his head back to look at the screen and work on the data he managed to scavenge from the ear piece of pretender of his and his sister's mother.

"Greetings. What is it?" Araburn said Equinox looked at the progress Araburn has done. He has only translated random bits of the data he had acquired. Tenno still remembers how much talk Araburn went through to take this project and do it on his own to not to bother Lotus with it. "You should pause your work on it. It might do good for you" Tenno said through text chatter "I am too close to back off now" Araburn said "Araburn" Tenno said through text chatter. Araburn sighed closed his eyes once and then turns to Equinox "What?" Araburn asked calmly. "You do know you are human still" Tenno said through chatter. "I 'm..." Araburn said and went to take a seat and sat down.

"*sigh* I guess you are right... Frustration of being so close but so far... Sorry for being blind" Araburn said "You should be sorry to yourself" Tenno said "How I am supposed to be sorry for my... *He thought it a moment* I guess personality what defines me clouded my ability to manage my time how I want" Araburn said "You learn quickly but this is something what is entirely different" Tenno said through chatter Araburn thought a moment. "What is your plan then?" Araburn asked "Where would you like to visit?" Tenno asked through chatter. "Some place quiet. Untouched but still alive" Araburn said "Do you think some spot in Earth will help?" Tenno asked through chatter.

"Preferably somewhere near water fall or close of river. Lake or sea. Are good too" Araburn said. He is without his helmet and his eyes and hands are in position of thinking. His hands are together below his jaw where it relies on his hands. "I will look for one. I just need you to wait" Tenno said Araburn looked at his work. Tenno in her chair giggled a bit. He is impossible now. "I guess you do need to come with me" Tenno said through chatter and Araburn turned his head to look at Equinox "Huh? Yeah I guess you are right" Araburn said and stood up. He grabbed his weapon, shield and open face helmet.

He wore the helmet. Tenno chose the destination. In Earth place what has traits what Araburn hoped for. They got dropped in the selected destination. Araburn looked around. "Just like what I hoped for" Araburn said and looks at the sun quickly. He saw the river and a rock in comfortable distance from river bed in his opinion. He went to sit on it and looks at the river nearby. Tenno wondered a moment. She finds Araburn so much different but also so familiar. "I will be here when you are ready to depart or want to talk" Araburn said. After spending couple minutes Equinox approached Araburn.

Araburn looks at Equinox waiting this to say something "Can you tell me anything about yourself?" Tenno said through chatter "I think you already know what I kind of person I am through my file and the time we have spent with each other" Araburn said "What can you tell me about yourself with your own words?" Tenno asked through chatter. "I am a hard working person as you have seen, safe to say that I am quite stubborn too. Loyal probably is now really obvious thing to mention and what I can say about the events in the ship. You probably already know this but I tend to think deeply about the things and quite quick on that. I learn by doing and what is taught to me. Open minded, good at social interactions and I think I possess really strong will" Araburn said.

"That you do. What do you think about the war on going?" Tenno replied. "I still hold a grudge towards the Corpus about doing this to me and my sister. Grineer probably just got bored and something was just needed to snap in the war bringing infested with them... Corpus just keeps pumping the fuel to fuel the flames" Araburn said "Are you sure you can keep yourself in line?" Tenno asked "It might need more than you being near of me to remind me that you are here to preserve balance and getting rid of a disease" Araburn said at his last words referencing Infested. "Have you had any earlier experience with Infested?" Tenno asked "Only once but extremely strong memory" Araburn said.

"I was on a mission to steal valuable intelligence from Grineer. Although I did not know that ship was housing a bit of Infestation. In matter of seconds. It was taken over by them. I happen to find a corpse with a lot of scars and wounds. Guess what sudden hold from my throat and face just mutated right in front of me. Instant pull out a handgun and open fire. Blood splattered all around the area behind the corpse who just happen to be possessed by infestation. After getting released. Of course I ran" Araburn said "What about the remains of Orokin?" Tenno asked "Lesson of where constant ambition and thirst of power can lead you" Araburn said.

"Do you like fighting?" Tenno asked "I tend to see whole thing as. Contending who survives and who perishes. In all ways. Knowledge, Cunning, Experience, Strength, Speed and Adaption. All of those are tested among the best ones. Only one who has mastered himself, his way of combat and adapts faster than this opponent survives. In these fights there are no winners only ones who survives" Araburn said "You are wise. Much more wise than people of your age" Tenno said Araburn points his own eyes and slides his hand palm towards the area around him then taps twice his own head "Ones with open eyes and mind. Uncovers more from the world than what they see" Araburn said.

"Did your father share this thing with you. The how you see fighting?" Tenno asked "Yes and my mother taught me how to solve even smallest things what ends up in to debate by talking. Only open fire when you really know that opposite side is going to choose that there is no other way than killing to me to get something done his way" Araburn said "So you was more involved in to things with your father than mother?" Tenno asked "Slightly more than with mother. Back then I was much more interested in combat slightly later only finding out that... I was wrong" Araburn said.

"Do you feel bad from killing somebody from Corpus or Grineer?" Tenno asked "They are contenders just like I am. Corpus people just chose their own fate but do remember that I do like to talk things over than fighting. Fight will be a very last resort" Araburn said "What do you feel when you are in a fight?" Tenno asked "I cloud my feelings and focus on two things. Learning through observing and surviving. Contender against another. Fight to the last breath. After every successfully completed mission. I just feel better in the way that job got done and everybody who I am with. Got out alive" Araburn said.