The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sect Of Osiris - Recruting!

RetroNomad

CURRENTLY SHADOW!!
Please visit: 

Thank you ALL so much for your interest in the clan and Community!

PwVd26d.png
What IS Sect of Osiris?

Built mostly in secret and from the ground up by a couple of people; Sect of Osiris was started to help newer players. Learning and growing together.
After about a month we've lowered our numbers after removing players not actually looking to play the game and we are now ready to start looking for new active members.
We want to build a friendly and helpful team that's willing to work together and work with others. Building bridges, not burning them down. No quarter will be given for those who do not wish to make the community a better place as a whole.

Current Clan Features:
:Low Clan taxes. There will be NO clan tax until we reach 10 players and 1% every 5 more players to a max of 5%
2:Fast clan ranks. If you stay loyal, Active, help each other out and in turn help the clan grow you will move up in the ranks quickly. 
Clan ranks: ( From highest to low)  Pharaoh(Warlord), Vizier, High Priest, Nobel, Overseer, Scribe, Neophyte(New member), Servant (initiate)
3: Nearly ALL Blueprints are done already. Our "Vizier" Moonheart has worked tirelessly working toward every item, weapon and frame along with myself. Just a few more and everything will be completed.
4: Clan Emblem.
5: Helpful players. While small, we do like to help each other out. All you have to do is ask. It can't hurt.
6: Discord voice coms!
7: Proud member of the Tenno High Council Alliance! THC is currently 25 clans strong! There should never be a shortage of people to party up with! 
Current Dojo layout:
u2jE58a.png

Future plans:
Community growth: In keeping with the theme of "helping and growing", I would like to create alliances with other clans as it only serves to help each as a whole in game. I'd like to help Warframe as a community grow through our efforts as well. Helping new players not affiliated with the clan. So only the friendly and helpful need apply.
Furture Dojo layout: 
TowRFfK.png

"Vizier quarters" will be personal gardens picked and placed by the highest ranking members. A personal space to call and make your own on top of knowing you helped shape the future of the clan.
Clan raffles: As an avid Void runner I come across a LOT of prime stuff that I have floating around in my inventory. I usually sell this stuff for the Ducats but I thought it would be nice to have clan raffles for our members in the future! Once a month I'd like to host a raffle for a pot of prime odds and ends to be given away to a few players. This is NOT currently an event but something I would LOVE to do for everyone as a way to give back to even the newest members when our numbers grow!  If implemented, anyone could hold a giveaway making it a monthly community celebration event! 

Requirements:
Must be Mastery 5 or above
Must be active!
If inactive for 20 days you will be removed without warning. Nothing personal. Active players are important to healthy growth of a clan. After 20 days it's safe to assume you've stopped playing. Please let clan members know if you are going to be gone for more than this time due to personal circumstances. If removed you can always contact me or one of the Viziers and request return. I understand things happen and each person has a life.
Must be willing to teach! You were new once and so is the Mastery 3 that just joined your squad. If you are a helpful and friendly player you are more than welcome. Warframe will only grow if you make a positive impact on new players. Without that impact and interaction the game will only grow stagnate and die out. This clan is going to be about more than just US. It's about the community. 
PLEASE NOTE
A couple of players currently bend these rules due to knowing them personally... but may not be subject to exclusion if they elect to stop playing altogether. 

Feel free to PM me, respond here or contact me in game if you are interested.
All questions welcome.
We look forward to growing WITH you.

Edited by RetroNomad
Added information.

8 minutes ago, Anders20 said:

I'm actually about to rank up to mastery level 2. Your clan sounds really nice but i don't quite meet the mastery level requirement. Could i still join?

I'd be glad to work with you in order to get you to MR5!
I say MR5 as a requirement because it shows at least some investment in the game. As it is free to play a lot of people seem to get into the game for a couple of weeks then stop playing sadly. This coupled with very large clans always drawing very active players makes it hard for a clan to grow.
If you stick with it you're more than welcome!

My brother and I are interested highly we tried to make our own clan but we are still semi new we joined another clan but their not that helpful and on teamspeak their names say cant english pm me in game if you have slots open please thanks!

hiya eeh plague man am not your brother, sister maybe but eeh you're meds must be kicking in again. both me and plague higher than rank 5 well plague rank 8 am close to rank 6 he and i been playing game looking unlock all he planets clan we are in now don't seem very helpful at all. me and plague would love join you all. peace am out of here.

2 more slots currently available until we reach Shadow. Once that happens I'll bump this over there.
Getting in early and helping us grow pretty much guarantees that you will be a high ranking official once we reach greater numbers ( Unless you don't want that sort of responsibility )

It's also worth noting that we have joined alliance with Doom clan and are part of the Tenno High Council now 25 clans strong!

Hello, first of all I am not rank 5 (short some 11k mastery points) but this clan sounds like what i was looking for: small but active, where you wont be just a 1 person in a crowd.

I am playing after 5 pm GMT (European timezone) (sometimes earlier).

If that is suitable for you and you decide to invite me my IGN is Quelior .

8 hours ago, Quelior said:

Hello, first of all I am not rank 5 (short some 11k mastery points) but this clan sounds like what i was looking for: small but active, where you wont be just a 1 person in a crowd.

I am playing after 5 pm GMT (European timezone) (sometimes earlier).

If that is suitable for you and you decide to invite me my IGN is Quelior .

That's not a problem.
We have a couple members near your level so you should be able to run with them easily and not feel left behind!
We are looking to go eventually to maybe a Storm sized clan and beyond, but I'd like to make sure everyone feels like part of a community even at that size.
I'll send you an FR and get you started!

Edited by RetroNomad

PLEASE NOTE!
We are currently full!

I'll be placing a new advert on the Shadow clan page the moment the new barracks is in place so that we can accept more members.
My appologies to those PMing me applications and requests. Your names will be the first in line to the new invites once the new barracks are in place!

Edited by RetroNomad

41 minutes ago, dRvXv0iD said:

Hey retro, can you pls put the discord link here?

Not a bad idea. I've edited the post with the information.

3 minutes ago, DanAndy99 said:

Hey I've been playing for a while and just reached mastery 5 are you still recruiting as I would like to join if possible?

As the last post said, sadly we've reached full capacity. I'll be making a new post over in Shadow recruiting once the barracks are in.
Very sorry. Please be patient. Feel free to follow me if you're interested this way you'll know when the post goes live and you can be one of the first to comment there!

Edited by RetroNomad

1 minute ago, RetroNomad said:

Not a bad idea. I've edited the post with the information.

As the last post said, sadly we've reached full capacity. I'll be making a new post over in Shadow recruiting once the barracks are in.
Very sorry. Please be patient. Feel free to follow me if you're interested this way you'll know when the post goes live and you can be one of the first to comment there!

Ok thanks :)