The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☣Bloodfang Clan Recruiting Now!☣

(PSN)UltimateOutcast0

Hello there!

My name is Andrew aka Outcast :D and I have made my own clan called Bloodfang! Now I know what you are thinking..

"Ugh thats a generic name Andrew, you should get off the game you are such a degenerate!

Ok you can think that but really it all st-

"And Bloodfang is a character on World of Warcraft you unoriginal goof!"

Can I finish?..Thank you.

Anyway Bloodfang has a history with me, it has nothing to do with any of those things!

Bloodfang was a guild that I was co-leader of on a PC Korean-Japenese Anime based Celtic MMORPG Free To Play Steam game known as, Mabinogi which is based off of many ancient scrolls, texts and the Mabinogi celtic book. I was co-leader for 4 years and it was both amazing and very stressful. When you have to manage a guild of 250 people max on a Skype call yelling at who scammed who, who are we fighting with, what event can we do to gain publicity...you tend to slowly part company with not only the guild itself but the individuals you once called your friends. Zackattacking Aka Zack Parker was my leader and even though I was older then him and A LOT more wiser, we still got things done. Me and Zack tried to see the silver lining and we tried desperately to get things under control, but to no avail. 

I was reaching my 21st birthday and was excelling in leadership classes hoping that one day I could lead not only a clan, but maybe a business. With my life finally on track, I decided to finally say "Its time" and I left Bloodfang without notice. I was getting Skype calls over and over with people yelling at me saying I left them, I betrayed them and I "soiled the name", but Zack understood. He got me in a Skype call alone and asked what will I do now? That is when I heard of Warframe. An immaculate, pristine and beautiful interstellar rpg-like game that took place not only on PC, but on Ps4 and XB1. I deleted him and everyone from my Skype contacts and made Bloodfang my own.

So far I have made a pretty good sized dojo with 3 floors by myself, I have queued about 45% of the research myself and even am working on putting barracks and other rooms and things in my dojo. I have not the platinum to make my emblem yet, but bare in mind I have an emblem. With Bloodfang, you can help build up what I imagined, helping contribute resources and also being my friend:D I am not looking for a big clan, but 1000 and over would be nice, but I know you have to start off small to work your way into something big. 

Please do not be afraid to contact me at UltimateOutcast0, my PSN, for more information on Bloodfang. Make sure to add me first on PSN.

Thank you, and have a nice day:D