Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Sybaris muzzle flash

Krjal

Before it's released I'd like to know what the plan is for the use of the WarframeTM logo within the game's fictional environment as opposed to The Lotus symbol seen throughout the game and Warframe lore.

Now the logo-shaped muzzle flash looks awesome and I think it's a great idea but is it possible to change it so real-world branding is kept out of the game environment? I can see the reasoning behind using the brand logo in the store messages but I can't think of why the Tenno or Lotus would use it in any way in the universe when they already have an established logo.

This is the in fiction Lotus symbol 

Spoiler

eVFxjmc.png

and this is the WarframeTM logo used in branding in the actual world 

Spoiler

zOOiLS2.png

Personally I'd much rather keep the corporate stuff out of the game universe (Corpus excepted) and see a modified version of the in-fiction Lotus symbol used for the Dex Sybaris instead of the branding one. Thoughts anyone?

Just saying, it should be noted that the stylized (spelling?) logo is easier to implement into meshes.

HOWEVER. Checking at the render off the wiki, it looks much closer to the actual symbol than the logo. In fact, the rotating piece features the logo itself.

EDIT: I derped hard,sorry. I'll write about the correct matter later XD

Edited by NightmareT12