Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyekka is just ridiculous.

aerosoul1337

I just got killed by Hyekka sometimes.

And I believe I had full shield and health.

So I try to test...

This is a mid level (40) Hyekka that you can meet in draco frequently.

Its pounce attack is ridiculous.

Seriously?

Its normal attack misses all day;

Its pounce attack 1 shot me.

This is just so wrong.

And I got Argon crystal from my carrier x)

CATFIGHT!

Lol, jk.

Anyway, their damage is very high. Like, a squishy frame can ignore 5 Drahks attacking, but even frames like Inaros need to watch out for Hyekkas. I haven't had too many issues so far, I kinda like the "Back, back you foul beast" moment it gives you.

I'm sorry OP but is there anyway we can get a Dark Souls "you died" tagged at the end of that because the video is simply perfect for it.

Otherwise yeah, the hyekka's hit extremely hard even after they were nerfed some after release and honestly seem much more durable than the Drank kubrows as well.

Edited by MarcusGraves

Just now, MarcusGraves said:

Otherwise yeah, the hyekka's hit extremely hard even after they were nerfed some after release and honestly seem much more durable than the Drank kubrows as well.

Brace yourselves, tenno kavats gonna be the new companion powercreep.

7 minutes ago, MarcusGraves said:

I'm sorry OP but is there anyway we can get a Dark Souls "you died" tagged at the end of that because the video is simply perfect for it.

i think "Wasted" from GTA would fit much better

7 minutes ago, MarcusGraves said:

Its normal attack is not that crazy, but that pounce...

Basically it can 1 shot everything in a sortie mission.

Yes, I tried full health Inaros as well, that feels great.

1 hour ago, aerosoul1337 said:

I just got killed by Hyekka sometimes.

And I believe I had full shield and health.

So I try to test...

This is a mid level (40) Hyekka that you can meet in draco frequently.

Its pounce attack is ridiculous.

Seriously?

Its normal attack misses all day;

Its pounce attack 1 shot me.

This is just so wrong.

And I got Argon crystal from my carrier x)

Lol didn't know you can farm resources in Simulacrum.

Edited by Cara360

4 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:
5 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Time to buff Drahks DE.

Time to buff Drahks DE.

Oh yes! Those poor things are pathetic, That slow rise they do to inflict damage with their paws.. LOL! They should be able rise up on their hind legs and grapple you like our Sunika kubrows do to the enemy. That would be awesome. = D

Just now, DirtyBerd said:

Oh yes! Those poor things are pathetic, That slow rise they do to inflict damage with their paws.. LOL! They should be able rise up on their hind legs and grapple you like our Sunika kubrows do to the enemy. That would be awesome. = D

I'm not even sure about stratego being all too serious about what he said...lol

4 minutes ago, Cara360 said:

Ah, ok thanks for the clarification.

Np bro. Also fixed that for you.

Wait, let me get this straight. We mass murder the Grineer, Corpus and the Infested. We committed genocide on the Orokin. We even went as far to remove biggest from the system, the Sentients. But we get one shotted by a kitty?

I agree with OP.

They are stupidly powerful. I don't mind difficulty in video games, but a level 40 minion (I mean they're summoned by Hyekka masters, so they're not even a "real" unit) shouldn't do more damage than a level 100 Corrupt bombard.

55 minutes ago, DirtyBerd said:

Now that's just ridiculous.

53 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I'm not even sure about stratego being all too serious about what he said...lol

Half joking- at least someone can identify sarcasm here.

I can see several instances of damage, instead of health instantly hitting zero. Maybe the paw is hitting multiple body parts on its way past? Kinda like how Punchtrhough can yield interesting results in a Vortex.

I don't see how people would even try to defend this as balanced. Highest default armor Warframe, instantly one shot. What if the player was looking a different direction while shooting, or taking a second to type a message? Not even to mention that the Hyekkas can spawn in massive amounts thanks to their masters.

Definitely needs a looking at.