Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the zhuge...

sLashx189

anyone notice how fast it kills? its literally better than the attica in EVERY SINGLE NECESSARY WAY... and IT CAN EQUIP SOARING STRIKE, DA FUQ, im sure im not the only one who despises being knocked down by a banshee then getting spray to death by a zhuge...

3 minutes ago, igo95862-LookingForClan- said:

That's what happens then there is no beta testing before implementing changes and additions.

the pvp team needs some help xD, they dont seem to understand this word called "balance"

(P.S I see u r looking for a clan, if you contact lord_noctus, he may let you join our pvp focused clan mystere :D)

I haven't seen this weapon do significant damage to myself nor have I used it against anyone to know.

3 minutes ago, lashakanisgod said:

the pvp team needs some help xD, they dont seem to understand this word called "balance"

(P.S I see u r looking for a clan, if you contact lord_noctus, he may let you join our pvp focused clan mystere :D)

I have permissions too c.c

16 hours ago, lashakanisgod said:

I think the PvP team must consist of two dudes and a moose locked in Steve's basement, judging by the consistency and rationality of some of their design decisions.

1 hour ago, Krysyth said:

I think the PvP team must consist of two dudes and a moose locked in Steve's basement, judging by the consistency and rationality of some of their design decisions.

Moose...cuz...Canada? 

Maybe the two dudes are also drinking maple syrup?

If balance was proportional to team size, I would honesty say that the CURRENT Conclave team would indeed be large then the main development team. 

ZHUGE isn't as Hugely as "Ev" this "bless" that. -Insert something a kindergartner could do- blah, button spam cheese blah blah.

It's not like the conclave team is the only one that makes mistakes.
Update 18 Broke Trin's radar indicative abilities and my Favorite syandana, they're still broken even now.