Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faild to update account.

gipsy.dna

This happened to me as well. But I had a buddy test something out with me. If he was host, he got the rewards on a mission and I got 'Failed to update account: retrying' (whatever the verbiage was). If we split the party, and I was host, he'd get the failure. Seems like it's a de-synch issue of some sort. Sucks because I just hit my 50 day today, and now I have to fly solo until this gets fixed.

I got the same issue. Just did 2X Derelict defense, and got an error message saying error updating account info and would retry in a few seconds after each run. it didn't give me the mission rewards. I got ripped off of 6 R5 cores, 4 orokin cell, 1 kama prime handle, and 1 trinity prime bp. 

The account update retry works if im playing solo, but in a public mission, the game ends before the retry timer hits 0.

Edited by MstrMiyagi
updated info

Yeah been doing missions and getting nothing at the end because of the Failed to Update Account error. Even the mission report afterwards shows all the levels and loot gains but nothing gets updated.

Would recommend not playing atm if you have this happening. Already been discouraged my self after doing several missions and getting some nice loot and xp all to have it as if they never dropped. :(

Sigh, it's happening to me as well.

Reforma'd my Excalibur, did one mission taking it to lvl 4.  Then the next 2 (different) missions I did were with clanmates running Io on Jupiter.  I noticed immediately at the end of the first attempt, that there was a quick error msg I missed, but I was still lvl 4, after the mission completion results showed me hitting Excalibur rank 10.  I logged out of the game, came back in, and did the same mission a second time with the same foursome.  SAME thing happened.  I hit rank 10 at the end of the mission, but got an error message saying my account could not be updated, and... I'm still rank 4.

Sigh... time to add another open ticket.

Good Luck to everyone.

Also lost several gold, silver, and bronze fusion cores. Lost plenty of gold mods, BPs, experience and money. Makes me regret forma'ing for a polarity slot cause I barely got to rank 5 on my frame and now I cant keep at rank 10. If this doesn't resolve in a timely fashion I'm almost tempted to ask for money back on my platinum cause this takes anything I've put into the game and just sticks me in limbo.

2 minutes ago, QueenCrysalis said:

Also lost several gold, silver, and bronze fusion cores. Lost plenty of gold mods, BPs, experience and money. Makes me regret forma'ing for a polarity slot cause I barely got to rank 5 on my frame and now I cant keep at rank 10. If this doesn't resolve in a timely fashion I'm almost tempted to ask for money back on my platinum cause this takes anything I've put into the game and just sticks me in limbo.

the only thing they will refund is boosters.

I finished the second sortie 3 times already, and its annoying cuz it's a interception mission, which takes a long time. The exp is nice tho, also been dropping different "new" mods every time but I don't get to keep anything :/

I was told to stand by while this issue is fixed and not waste my time trying the mission again and again. I hope this gets fixed soon.