Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faild to update account.

gipsy.dna

5 times for me so far tonight.  Lost an archwing part I'd been trying to get for ages.  And failed to update my mastery test, which I can re-take sure, but having top farm another 30 archwing mission for the part i needed?  that's as frustrating as it gets!

Game is a total crapshoot right now.

This just happened to another clan mate as well.  It was funny to hear him argue in TS3 how he received all of his drops/credits etc, sooo sure he did.   Then when he checked his last mission results he said, "whoops, there aren't any".  Thankfully, he took it in stride.

repost from the other thread. 

I lost the "High noon" stance mod.

I was so stupid excited i begged the squad to leave early so we could ensure we didnt lose it.

I even typed safe>sorry.

Jokes on me! Freaking Failed to update bullcrap.

Adding my voice to this thread (however, detailed as much of this issue as I could in thread linked above).
Also adding evidence of issues some others are trying to describe but might not have screenshots of yet.

(IMAGE#A: Launching Warframe from Steam Library to have it return "ERROR: Another copy of Warframe is already running!" Then for whatever reason, you're able to just click 'OK' and the game will launch into the login screen.)

Spoiler

A.png

(IMAGE#B: Being told my login failed yet allowing me to login just fine by entering the *exact same* details again?)

Spoiler

B.png

Anyway, I'm hoping this stuff is helpful (not intending to come across as condescending as I must sound -- just doing my best to help ; _ ; )
Good luck and godspeed.

18 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

Is there any similarity to who this is affecting?

Like Region servers? NA-west is kinda off.

Internet speed?

Location?

Internet provider?

Internet speed: 179 Mbps down / 12 Mbps up

Internet provider: Comcast

7 minutes ago, Arkangel39 said:

Yeah, I have those 2 issues as well. Although the login one happened once only, the "client is already running" happens every time I try and open the game.

End the "The Evolution Engine" task in task manager... it solves the "client is already running" problem...

Unfortunately, https://deathsnacks.com/wf/status.html is broke, so we can't know for sure if  the servers are just down. Given the fact that there are MANY people failing to update to the servers, they are more than likely down. Another possibility is DDOSing again, but seeing as how there is NO connection that isn't likely. Warframe is nearly a purely online game, so without the servers, no data can be saved while in-game. As for those trying to login, the servers can't accept your account information or verify the game's update version, so even if you can get past the launcher, you can't login to your account.

Sooooooo... Either way: No servers = Ded Warfarming = No happiness... Cri. ;-;

Pity, I was about to waste hours farming forma on the moon too... DE SAVE US

2 minutes ago, Arkangel39 said:

Well, just finished trying out that catalyst blueprint alert, and as you would expect it didn't save. I just hope we get another chance at that one in particular, as well as an extension for the missed sortie missions maybe?

i hope they do something, becuase if your not host, then you get nothing at all. its bs really. i hope DE fixes this quickly. 

Same Exact thing but during the Catalyst alert. The couldn't update thing showed right when the mission finished (while still in the mission) when the mission results screen showed up, but then it didn't say it again when I got to the ship, however, I can't check the last mission as the button isn't there, as if I didn't finish any mission at all.

I've also have had this issue. Queued for Derelict Defense twice with friends, both times not as host. Lost all rewards on both accounts. Goodbye 6 nuerodes, 8 gold fusion cores, and 150k+ exp on my Hek. )=

Just tried doing Catalyst alert, mission successful, tries to update account information post mission, closes instantly at 9 seconds, no reward.

4 minutes ago, Tempvirage said:

Just tried doing Catalyst alert, mission successful, tries to update account information post mission, closes instantly at 9 seconds, no reward.

Same here. Already ran that mission twice. Last weekend during the DDoS crapout there was also a catalyst invasion... they sure seem to come at the worst possible times, hmmm?