Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faild to update account.

gipsy.dna

I put in a ticket over an hr ago, watched an episode of Daredevil to cool off a bit, rebooted the computer and ran a mish to see if I had any better luck  to the problem I posted earlier in this thread (same issue we are all having).   Yeah.... Nooooooooooooo.  Lost it all and my Excalibur post reforma is still lvl 4.  **Grrrrr**

More of the same.  Guess I'll try a solo mish to see if that will work for me.

Same issue here, logged on to run the Catalyst Alert, error happened first time, thought it was just a fluke.

Ran the mission again, happened once more.  No affinity, no catalyst, nothing. Waste of my precious morning time.

Edited by Korake

Devs please see this forum and fix this issue. I ran the catalyst alert enough today and i even recorded the run as proof i didn't get the rewards. I'll happily send this video to a Dev if they ask for it but i was watching the dev stream on twitch's past broadcasts so your gonna hear that in the background.

Yes also experiencing this bug, so glad to know that you guys are so keen on reworking frames that you're willing to skimp on the bug checking even more. Rather than fixing the frames why don't you go through and fix some of the egregious errors, many of which are longstanding issues that plague this game. I had to do the each of the sortie missions 2 to 3 times today because I wasn't getting credit for completes on top of that I just RJd a draco which already is ridiculously lame that I don't get nearly as much affinity for leveling weapons as Mesa used to (4 rounds would level Mesa equipment, 4 rounds you're lucky to get to level 15 on Excal) but I didn't even get my focus because of this error.

So I am going to verify and optimize my game cache. I will edit my post to if that resolves this issue since I am having the excate same problem.

Edit: this did not resolve the issue.

Edited by 1nfidel
udpated information

Even some acknowledgement of the issue from DE would be a massive comfort here.  I've been scouring the forums periodically over the last few hours and not found any response on the matter, but perhaps I've overlooked it.  Please talk to us.

4 hours ago, gipsy.dna said:

Played 2x a draco mission with 2 friends both times it showed me in the mission results that I got levels but when I close it, it did not level anything.

After the first time I relogged my self but the second time the same problem.

http://s28.postimg.org/pfei497vf/Warframe0000.jpg

Warframe0000.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/wjfi890it/Warframe0001.jpgWarframe0001.jpg

yea me 2,i have the same problem as you