Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Resolved] Content Server unavailable, Internet timed out. Failed to update.

-Ryuurei-

1 minute ago, xp233 said:

Still stuck at the launcher...Hope they fix the issue I got a bunch of things to level up =/ .

yeah, I have not been able to login for the last 2 hours. I am so bored I am actually doing stuff on the forums.

Same issues are still happening for me. Launcher can't update and 'www.warframe.com' is down via Internet Explorer... (the google browser is fine, so yeah, go google) This has been going on now for over 12 hours. 

I am confident DE will get resolved. 

Edited by X-Sarge

1 minute ago, FeySunfire said:

its been like this for me the entire fckin day. an official response please????

Nope no fuckin response at all. They could at least identify the problem and let us know. Problem is they didn't even said anything. And im too unable to login or worst stuck at the launcher page and that's the furthest i can go. And they are able to inform players not to forget to watch playstream on xbox a few mins ago but not able to solve this... Wow

10 minutes ago, Canes-Venatici said:

5 minutes ago, Canes-Venatici said:

Nope no fuckin response at all. They could at least identify the problem and let us know. Problem is they didn't even said anything. And im too unable to login or worst stuck at the launcher page and that's the furthest i can go. And they are able to inform players not to forget to watch playstream on xbox a few mins ago but not able to solve this... Wow

I think the only way to let them know is to let this thread become ''HOT''

2 minutes ago, aliendeemer980 said:

Same here.

Its dam sad that they have become so irresponsible. I tweeted them, comment on their facebook post now on forums and none of their admins is here to solve the problems. I am very disappointed. They dont reply in any social media then what's the point of them having them "trying to create a friendly surrounding" between creators and players? There will never have such days where creators can reply players friendly or fast enough. I do understand that they are short-handed but instead of being able to post and remind players to watch the stream why dont they have time to at least identify and rectify the problem that is causing this?

1 minute ago, Canes-Venatici said:

Its dam sad that they have become so irresponsible. I tweeted them, comment on their facebook post now on forums and none of their admins is here to solve the problems. I am very disappointed. They dont reply in any social media then what's the point of them having them "trying to create a friendly surrounding" between creators and players? There will never have such days where creators can reply players friendly or fast enough. I do understand that they are short-handed but instead of being able to post and remind players to watch the stream why dont they have time to at least identify and rectify the problem that is causing this?

Very true. I just hope they aren't that clouded with their revenue and forget about us.

2 minutes ago, Fyoxy said:

Same problem! One of my friends is playing and I can't! This is so frustraiting, there goes my daily login.

From Estonia btw.

That is very baffling indeed. I have a friend of mine that can play the game without any problems. This makes me suspect that it isn't a server problem.. but something else. 

Edited by aliendeemer980

1 minute ago, Fyoxy said:

Same problem! One of my friends is playing and I can't! This is so frustraiting, there goes my daily login.

From Estonia btw.

I have the same. i'm form poland

Edited by TomeG1