Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Thanks for screwing up my t3 reward streak. I collected a t3 reward last night, logged on tonight to get it again, as i always do, and WHAMMO it's reset to t1, so now I have to wait ANOTHER week. again, thanks. i got a coupon for platinum that i'm never going to buy.

Thanks for screwing up my t3 reward streak. I collected a t3 reward last night, logged on tonight to get it again, as i always do, and WHAMMO it's reset to t1, so now I have to wait ANOTHER week. again, thanks. i got a coupon for platinum that i'm never going to buy.

Yes, they intentionally reset your reward streak to upset you. Take to the streets in protest.

I have been reading the recent update notes, I cannot see anywhere about resource pack drops being nurfed from loot containers. Myself and a few other players have been recording all our resource pack drops, and over the past few days they have decreased dramatically. Any stealth nurfs that haven't been mentioned? :)

I have been reading the recent update notes, I cannot see anywhere about resource pack drops being nurfed from loot containers. Myself and a few other players have been recording all our resource pack drops, and over the past few days they have decreased dramatically. Any stealth nurfs that haven't been mentioned? :)

Wouldn't be surprised. Anytime they really nerf something the forums blow up so why not just ninja nerf a little something here and there and if anyone calls them out, it'd be hard to prove. The ninja'd the Thunderbolt drops within hours of its release (no way this is just RNG when everyone before the defense reward fix either got it right after release or from the 50$ sale), over the past weeks Trin got ninja'd( I don't blame them after the rhino explosion, but woulda liked a heads up before being mowed down), so it wouldn't surprise me if resource drops got ninja'd (again RNG can only account for so much)

Wouldn't be surprised. Anytime they really nerf something the forums blow up so why not just ninja nerf a little something here and there and if anyone calls them out, it'd be hard to prove. The ninja'd the Thunderbolt drops within hours of its release (no way this is just RNG when everyone before the defense reward fix either got it right after release or from the 50$ sale), over the past weeks Trin got ninja'd( I don't blame them after the rhino explosion, but woulda liked a heads up before being mowed down), so it wouldn't surprise me if resource drops got ninja'd (again RNG can only account for so much)

Ikr...

Ikr...

Was really on the fence about getting a founder package, then they ninja nerfed the thunderbolt drop and the old nightmares of developers backstabbing those who pay the extra mile started haunting me (I hope DE doesnt become like bastard EA with BF3 -.-)

Hey clever boy!!

Wait till you log-in again on the next day!!!!

All will be back to normal so stop your moaning please!!!

- fixed issues with Ash's Bladestorm on client

- fixed elemental visual FX not applying to polearm correctly

- fixed fire visual FX missing from levels

- fixed missing textures and floor in Mars - War and other Grineer Cave levels

- highlight effect for Mod pickups will remain until all players have acquired the Mod

- fixed cases where players could fall through elevator floor when jumping & meleeing

- fixed rare DirectX crash when switching between windowed & fullscreen mode

- fixed NPCs jumping down through terrain in Outpost Defense level

YEs ..I have problem with Ash when l use Bladestorm...

now it all good now

Edited by Hillboy69

Idk if it's just me but I have a bug where when I sprint over something that's a pick up, Ammo, energy, affinity, mods etc it won't actually pick up and I have to walk over it, I can't slide, sprint or roll over it. :|

Idk if it's just me but I have a bug where when I sprint over something that's a pick up, Ammo, energy, affinity, mods etc it won't actually pick up and I have to walk over it, I can't slide, sprint or roll over it. :|

THIS.