Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Like that the Orthos shrinks now when you put it on your back, but there is one bug. It plays the shrinking animation when you put it on your back after a normal/charges attack, but it doesn't play the animation when you put it on your back from a jump attack or a slide attack.

Edited by weezedog

The most important as for now should be fixing the problem where if a Host kills the boss, only he gets the resource drop.

It makes us do endless runs sometimes cause of the Host getting the item and the rest of the party no...

still lagging like crazy on any game i join

Ping google, see what kind of ISP lag you are getting. It may not be Warframe thats causing it. Sometimes my ISP goes into SERIOUS lag (700ms+) and it blows everything we can do to pieces.

Agreed, why hasn't this been addressed yet?  There's certainly a number of very unhappy players in regard to the subject.

Rebecca and Steve are more than likely at E3 right now. This is also the reason why we got a patch that fixed the not-so-complex systems in the game. After E3's over, other problems that may have come up will probably be addressed.

^

Anyone else having an issue with not seeing online contacts? We know this is an on-going issue, but contacts that were visible before this update are now no longer visible. Even using VPN software such as Hamachi, Tunngle, Comodo Unite and Evolve as well as on a physical LAN i.e. Same wireless router