Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Anyone else having an issue with not seeing online contacts? We know this is an on-going issue, but contacts that were visible before this update are now no longer visible. Even using VPN software such as Hamachi, Tunngle, Comodo Unite and Evolve as well as on a physical LAN i.e. Same wireless router

I am also having worsened matchmaking issues since the hotfix. Contacts that I could see before are now "OFFLINE" even when sitting right next to me on the same router!

Thanks for the work guys !

- fixed cases where players could fall ...

<< Thanks a bunch i was yelling at my screen when this happened ... Especially when i had no revive options ...

- fixed NPCs jumping down through terrain

<< Is this the case where you are in extermination and there is this one ennemy left that you will never find ?

Anyways i like this update !!

One last thing ....

Remove the cooldown, then it's a perfect NINJA world !!!

Edited by GJMDarkBoss

Nice fixes.

I guess for the other issues input from the guys over at E3 is really neccessary. Nobody knows what calculations are ran at the background, maybe the mods for example need to be slightly rarer if the level goes up (as intended).

However obvious bugs are obvious and they can be fixed with this hotfix.

Oh, would you look at that. DE not giving a F*** about the slide CD.

Guess I'm not playing.

That one thing is making you not want to play the game? Wow...I think you may need to take a new look at why you play Warframe to begin with.

That one thing is making you not want to play the game? Wow...I think you may need to take a new look at why you play Warframe to begin with.

Uh, mobility probably. Which was nerfed for slower frames. Yeah, that'll do it.