Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen on consoles and non-steam PC warframe Discussion

Yes this is exactly what we'll be working on sorting out in the New Year. Keep in mind that we are also looking to bring the Tennogen skins to the in-game market for non-steam PC players as well.

So the only growing PC exclusives will no longer be PC exclusives yet consoles (especially PS4), get regular exclusive skins (which do look amazing)

Usually the words 'ingame market' means with Platinum

If this would mean platinum Danielle would have wrote it.

So the only growing PC exclusives will no longer be PC exclusives yet consoles (especially PS4), get regular exclusive skins (which do look amazing)

That is not entirely DEs fault, Sony and MS allways wants exclusives. This will only stop if every gaming company would stand up, but this will never happen.

Edited by Kuestenjung

No offence to you console players, but the chances of the Tennogen going to console is unlikely because of how consoles are, yes it'd be cool to not have that split of the content, but let's be honest, there's some epic looking skins that you console guys got, that us PC players can only dream about having.

As for petitions go, I don't think getting a petition together and getting a ton of names on it will change anything, there's a good amount of questions, issues, rules, and contracts that makes things very difficult to do anything. So before people start screaming "PETITION!" why not we take two secs to think about why things may or may not be the way they are, and then figure out what can be done with in the current rules.

but let's be honest, there's some epic looking skins that you console guys got, that us PC players can only dream about having.

What skins?? Talking about those exclusive skins to consoles? Lmao those skins aren't that great. Yeah I mean it's a new skin but they aren't "must haves." what PC players drooling over those skins??

What skins?? Talking about those exclusive skins to consoles? Lmao those skins aren't that great. Yeah I mean it's a new skin but they aren't "must haves." what PC players drooling over those skins??

Skins with active energy passing on them, making them "animated" instead of a paint job?

Not must have, but pretty neat.

Those....animations...op......But you are right in comparison, we were waiting quite a while for skins.

It's basically contracts and perfections that they need to make as we know, tennogen is kinda steam only, probably once it's not steam only, we can most likely give the skins to consoles.

I really would like consoles to obtain custom skins too, but they need some time to readjust.

Just think of it this way: this is the price the PC players charge for bugtesting the console releases XD

Seriously, though, I'm sure that if there's any way for DE to get the Tennogen stuff to the console market, they'll do it. They're not going to just leave money lying on the table like that.

I think this thread can be closed? op understands now how it works and no petition can fix this. The only way to get it fully out is for de to build their own workshop with all the contracts and t's & c's in place and that is just to get it on non-steam pc. they then have to deal with both sony and ms to get it on the closed platforms. Either way it ain't gonna be soon. 

It might not be perfect but that's the way it is and for now it is what we have.

Does that mean we'll be able to buy them with platinum? Or still credit-card only?

It's still real money, not plat.

She means that the items can be seen in the market for non steam users. If she meant they'd be sold for plat she'd say "In the ingame market for plat"

I'm fairly certain I heard somewhere that the Tennogen items were promised to be pure cash only for the creators. For non Steam PC and console players, I think DE will implement a different section of the market just named "Tennogen" so people will know they're unique in terms of payment.

I doubt they'll ever be available for Platinum.

Edited by LazerSkink

Yes this is exactly what we'll be working on sorting out in the New Year. Keep in mind that we are also looking to bring the Tennogen skins to the in-game market for non-steam PC players as well.

Is there any chance of the prices of some to be reduced ? Like the helmets.. they are way too expensive for a single helmet... i would pay 3 euro but 6 is waaay too high ....

Edited by -SL-PWNpL0xB0x

Is there any chance of the prices of some to be reduced ? Like the helmets.. they are way too expensive for a single helmet... i would pay 3 euro but 6 is waaay too high ....

They're roughly the same cost of what they would be for platinum. So a $5 skin would be worth 75 plat (this is a guess, I can't math). I wouldn't really say it's too high, considering the money goes both to DE and the content creators.

Also, consider Blizzard, with their somewhat expensive microtransctions just made by them alone.

that will be nice cuz i dont have steam cuz it have some problem with shadowplay from Nvida and f....s my PC and massive FPS drops

out of steam i have 100 120 fps even in late game with tons of auras with the steam i was like 60fps and dropsss nahhh f...k steam

and since i only play one game dont need steam dont want steam on my PC

and want that volt helmet so bad

Edited by venon23

You mean just like Valve takes a cut of it?

I think one of the issues is, it'd be Valve's cut on top of Sony's or Microsoft's cut. These models are made possible through Valve's Steam Workshop, after all, even if/when they show up on consoles.

Edited by motorfirebox

Does that mean we'll be able to buy them with platinum? Or still credit-card only?

I would like to know this as well. I thought I'd heard one of the team say somewhere that they wanted to make them available for everyone for platinum at some point- but MANY people instantly shot me down and said I was wrong, and I can't find wherever I thought that was said so I can't be sure.

never gonna happen.

See above m8.

I think one of the issues is, it'd be Valve's cut on top of Sony's or Microsoft's cut. These models are made possible through Valve's Steam Workshop, after all, even if/when they show up on consoles.

The workshop is just a means to distribute this content. It does not apply on consoles.

The workshop is just a means to distribute this content. It does not apply on consoles.

To distribute it; to make user collaborations get to DE; to vote which items are the most desired by the playerbase, and thus make DE notice the item abd see if they finally add it or go for something else.

All of that is done through steam, and obviously valve will be getting their share just for putting the platform for these transactions (yeah, like a rent for using the service), so they will have to do some contracts with DE, Sony, and Microsoft so everyone (content creators included on DE's side) can assure their part of the money. Might be a long road, nobody knows how nor when it will end.