Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.2

DE_Adam

49 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

Changes

• Various visual adjustments were made to the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset’s underwater portions.

Just to confirm, does this mean that Tenno running Warframe on AMD systems that have been unable to play any mission involving a Submersible tileset can now run these missions again?

Yo, I've had a support ticket regarding the staticor open since last Friday, saw the issue addressed in the fix notes but the Statior research is NOT ACTUALLY FIXED, at least for me. Reopened the ticket, but wanted to make it known here too.

"Hey again!

Assuming I'm not gonna get the same rep, but I'd like to thank Bora for their time.

That being said, the issue's still an issue - I actually saw the patch notes for the latest hotfix a bit before this message came, and immediately went to check, but the Staticor's still in the exact same state as it was before. That is to say, all but the Tellurium is checked off, but the tellurium in question remains filled in the donation window and cannot be altered in any way. Looks the same as before, absolutely no change, so I'm not gonna take new screens unless you need them - though I will note that I restarted Warframe and checked again, just in case it was a fluke.

Thanks for your time, and don't worry about any delays - you've had your hands full with the network issues/sabotage, I imagine.

-Gamwhiz"

Edited by Gamwhiz

46 minutes ago, Anubias said:
1 minute ago, GailBaToRiiX said:

I started playing in mid June 2015 I think and Im so glad that I did It's been alot of fun so far :)

U have played longer than me

I joined in febuary this year. So far im likeing it

Just now, TithenFirion said:

Staticor sometimes bug and don't shoot at all. It consumes ammo, you can charge shot, but there is no projectile nor DMG dealt to enemies. I don't know how to reproduce this bug.

Console hack or something related to "quick switch" this weapon. Many times faced it when fighting the Razorback.

No fix for Operator's face changing after the first transmission as per : 

Some more pics:

AlnEOyb.jpg

PS : THIS IS NOT THE NEW ANIMATIONS, THE OPERATOR FACE IS LITERALLY NOT THE SAME.

Edited by Lycaris

• Trinity’s Energy Vampire will no longer affect Inaros when in Sandstorm.

So instead of buffing one of the worst warframes in the game, you decide to nerf him. This game makes no sense to me. You have a skill that supposed to give energy but it doesn't work for a large amount of warframes. DE get it together please. 

1 hour ago, DE_Adam said:

Fixes

Fixed Kavats not having the proper horrifically painful struggle animations when the life drains from their eyes as players set them on fire.  You monsters.

tumblr_n26o8fvmei1s7ynq9o1_250.gif

I love cats, but these little hairless genetic abominations and their pounce attacks have tried my patience for far too long... bad kitty...