[DE]Megan

Third Anniversary PC Tenno Reinforcements!

Logged and received 75% as login reward! Even better!

Edited by osuman
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for also redistributing the weapons from previous anniversaries, for all the people who missed them and/or did a dumb and sold them before maxing them, like me :D

As a relatively new player - it was really awesome to get three weapons out of the blue.

Thanks for the Dex Sybaris, DE!

But now i have 2x Dex Furis in my Inventory. 1 from i think it was 3 Years ago and now the new one, dont know if it's a Bug or not.

Just kind of bugging me that the Dex Furis and Dex Dakras aren't exclusive to older players like me anymore, but oh well, life has to go on i guess, haha.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Extroah said:

Thanks for the Dex Sybaris, DE!

But now i have 2x Dex Furis in my Inventory. 1 from i think it was 3 Years ago and now the new one, dont know if it's a Bug or not.

Just kind of bugging me that the Dex Furis and Dex Dakras aren't exclusive to older players like me anymore, but oh well, life has to go on i guess, haha.

extra slot

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

killed over 50 billion Grineer,

And yet, we still haven't extinct them...

Hot dog!

Now I can finally have a Dex's Midnight Runners loadout. My Warframe experience is complete.

I remember I played the game 2 years ago and it had interesting ideas but was purely executed back in the time so I left.

I came back this year and now I can't stop playing, it is amazing I really wish I wouldv'e stayed to see this game grow and how well it became. DE you are honestly one of the best devs I ever saw.

Thanks DE, the Dex Sybaris is exactly what I've always wanted- aside from the damage being not-balanced IPS now, but it's focused on slash so who cares! WOOHOO! *faints sounds of bang bang.... bang bang... bang bang... in the background*

thanks for the gifts space mom, so next year will we have a dex excal or a dex carrier? and the one thing that could make this even more over the top would be a special lotus syndicate proc 1k impact damage and a regenerating ammo buff for how ever long they last for other syndicate weapons

i have 3 DEX FURIS and 2 DEX DAKRA...WTF IM GONNA DO WITH THOSE?!?!?!?!