The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Sybaris...

Ryouhi

Not to mention the IPS balance toward more slash. :) and a bump from 70 damage to 75.

Very pretty too... This weapon is definitely worth my time. :D

Happy Birthday Tenno and Warframe! xD
Here's to another awesome year!

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

4 minutes ago, Ryouhi said:

Considering Sybaris is one of my favorite guns this is a godsend and i dont mind spending another 4 forma on this <3

I don't think you'll need any more than about 5, 4 Vs and a Dash, or 3 Vs and 2 dashes. Depending on what you want.

Personally I think 87.5% critical chance is well enough on it's own, I think slapping Shred, Bladed Rounds a good bit of Elementals will do you wonders.

And perhaps a Fanged Fusillade mod with 4x CPs verses Grineer or Void. :)

I see great things coming from this beautiful masterpiece of a weapon. :) And I'll be proud to wield it in the name of the Lotus.

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I don't think you'll need any more than about 5, 4 Vs and a Dash, or 3 Vs and 2 dashes. Depending on what you want.

Personally I think 87.5% critical chance is well enough on it's own, I think slapping Shred, Bladed Rounds a good bit of Elementals will do you wonders.

And perhaps a Fanged Fusillade mod with 4x CPs verses Grineer or Void. :)

I see great things coming from this beautiful masterpiece of a weapon. :) And I'll be proud to wield it in the name of the Lotus.

Nah, not fanged fusillade. The slash damage isn't high enough from the other damage types for this mod to be worth it.

Just go viral/fire against naked grineer.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Well I pimped it with 6 formas and from testing against lvl 135 heavy gunners dmg it deals is very average. It almost feels like heavy caliber is a must, else its going to take multiple magazines to kill 1 big guy. I used standard 6 mod crit build and used other 2 to switch few mods around. Small guys like butchers instantly die tho. Right now im not sure if i like it or not. Its fun to use and the buffs are nice, it's just that normal sybaris was too far behind.

Personally base dmg feels a bit too low, for high level content.

Edited by ViS4GE

Just now, ViS4GE said:

Well I pimped it with 6 formas and from testing against lvl 135 heavy gunners dmg it deals is very average. It almost feels like heavy caliber is a must, else its going to take multiple magazines to kill 1 big guy. I used standard 6 mod crit build and used other 2 to switch few mods around. Small guys like butchers instantly die tho. Right now im not sure if i like it or not. Its fun to use and the buffs are nice, it's just that normal sybaris was too far behind.

You're better off testing it against ancients. Lvl 135 grineer have too much armor for it to be viable and since it has like 0% status chance, it simply falls off against high lvl grineer.

1 minute ago, RIOT said:

Kinda salty that we can't use sybaris skins or sybaris conclave mod on it :(

but other than that

Hidden Content

Thats too bad :(

I was about to ask whether or not the conclave skin works on this, since i have just gotten into conclave

2 minutes ago, Ryouhi said:

Thats too bad :(

I was about to ask whether or not the conclave skin works on this, since i have just gotten into conclave

Yeah :( I really digged the conclave skin too. DE pls fix

Edited by RIOT

2 minutes ago, Ryouhi said:

could you imagine the skin on the actual dex model though *_*

I'd assume it would work in the same way the nikana prime / latron / braton prime conclave skins work.

E.G it just replaces their prime models with the skin models.

but a dex sybaris specific conclave skin would be cool too

Edited by RIOT

49 minutes ago, RIOT said:

I'd assume it would work in the same way the nikana prime / latron / braton prime conclave skins work.

E.G it just replaces their prime models with the skin models.

but a dex sybaris specific conclave skin would be cool too

It's worth noting that Dex Furis can't equip the Forest Camo skin either. So I'd say it's not a bug. Still a chance that it could change in the future though.

46 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

You're better off testing it against ancients. Lvl 135 grineer have too much armor for it to be viable and since it has like 0% status chance, it simply falls off against high lvl grineer.

With the multishot mod and 2 double status elemental ones you get like 37% status chance