The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan: Victorious Contingent

(PSN)MelodiousMelody

I think that's our name *cough*.
(Not the original creator)

Anyways, I thought a bit of recruitment wouldn't hurt. We're a new clan... not exactly very desirable, nothing really going for us, but we're working on it (I promise). Hey, if you're looking for a friendly, little clan with nothing better to do then to tear across the cosmos tile-by-tile, we're here for you. Or if you just want to hang and chat, that's fine too. We're pretty casual.

Since we're new, I'd (personally) like to cater towards those new as well (that's not to say I'm against veterans joining, feel free!). I, myself, am still learning the ropes and always eager to learn something new from the veterans that play. Why not learn together?

• We prefer relatively active individuals, but by no means is that a deal breaker we're not picky, but we do like to play, hunt and grind. I, myself, am very active, and always looking for a partner in crime to litter Orokin halls with corrupted.
  • Regular communication would be fabulous, I mean, why join a crowd if your not going to participate? If you need help, need something done, don't hesitate to drop a text etc.
  • The usual: calm, respectful individuals, welcome! Peeps that aren't, well, not so much.
  • Not entirely necessary, but greatly encouraged to help build up our clan Dojo.
  • I'm sure there will be rank advancement opportunities, why have them if you don't plan to use them?
  • ... that's all I could think of, anything else? Feel free to inquire.

Mastery Rank, no preference, all are welcome.

Warlord: BleakFiber
General: ME! MelodiousMelody

Again, feel free to contact me at anytime, happy to answer any questions/concerns.

Edited by (PS4)MelodiousMelody