Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate sygils on tenno why no syndicate standing points?

IfritKajiTora

So now we can put Sigils on our TENNO. I was thinking oh cool so thats how they maked it, awesome!!! : D:D :D
I can put Syndicate Sigil on my TENNO which I dont even see while playing and I dont see that sigil on screen when he talking something.
I can now put Sigils I want on my Warframes and still get standing points.

Then maked several missions and realized... OMG, why? WHY?!

It doesnt give standing points, so I need to put again syndicate sigils on my warframes that I don't like, my warframes dont look that good : (.

PLEASE, MAKE THAT WE GET SYNDICATE STANDING POINTS IF WE PUT SYNDICATE SIGIL ON OUR TENNO.

PRETTY PLEASE
4ChxHfs.jpg

PRETTY PLEASE

Edited by IfritKajiTora

• 4 weeks later...

This is SERIOUSLY pissing me off. I have tried several different syndicate sigils, and no matter what the mission, I cannot get any points towards the syndicate I need points to. In this case, Loka. How the @#_)$* can we get the f'g missions if the STUPID game won't give you points for it, when you are wearing the proper sigil. ARGH!!!!!!  Just ANOTHER of the MANY glitches this game is suffering and DE is TOO arrogant to fix them.

No sooner than I typed the above, it suddenly started giving me points again. How? I did a mission that was for another Syndicate, that gave a +score to the syndicate I needed points for. Once I did that, I started getting points again. However, this is NOT the way it should be, we shouldn't have to figure how to fix the system, the DE claims is SO great.

Edited by (PS4)Dokejema
Addendum

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Zashukitsune said:

Eitger a specific bug or they hit max.  Everything is fine on my end.

Yeah, If one doesn't know where to look or how the system works, it is a detail that is easy to miss.

Since it seems like people are missing the point, I believe OP is asking for Syndicate Sigils placed on the OPERATOR, the one you rescue during the Second Dream, to cause Syndicate standing to be acquired, so they don't have to put a Sigil on their Warframes because they don't like how it looks. 

While I agree, I assumed lore-wise the point of Syndicate Sigils is to be seen during the mission so people would know a particular Syndicate was responsible.