The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninjas In Arms | Voice Comms | New and Vets | Clan Site | structured and ready | Full dojo | 100% research | Clan giveaways and events!

Mutt2679

IGN: Old.Gregg

I am looking for a clan as well, I currently am part of a clan and all members are indefinitely inactive so looking to switch.

Been playing since late 2014 on and off but pretty consistently. I consider myself semi experienced.

Would love to join up especially if you have an active voice server<<<

Hi, I would like to join. Relatively new, but am working on it. I'm only available on weekends due to school, and until I can make up my mind and get the resources, I am using the Excalibur Warframe, with MK1 Kunais and a Bizon(whatever the starting machine gun is), along with the Schmitar or whatever that swords name is. Level 10 gear at the time of this entry, and am ready to serve!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Mutt, great job on the recruitment post! The join requests are flowing like a river I see, very nice ^_^. 

The best of luck, although I'm sure you'll be able to revive your clan. 

P.S: If I may ask, could you send me the clan's VOIP information? I'd be interested in stopping by, when time becomes a more common resource ;). 

Wow, this was an older post! Great to see people are still seeing it!

We do still have spots open, I'll get you both added today after work (3:30 PM MDT), or sooner if I can get a hold of one of my officers! 

59 minutes ago, XERO.exe said:

Hey Mutt, great job on the recruitment post! The join requests are flowing like a river I see, very nice ^_^. 

The best of luck, although I'm sure you'll be able to revive your clan. 

P.S: If I may ask, could you send me the clan's VOIP information? I'd be interested in stopping by, when time becomes a more common resource ;). 

Yes we shall! We've been getting some fun players in for awhile, glad to see we can still grow! Thank you for the well wishes.

I will send the VOIP address to you! It's discord, so it's only good for 24 hours until you join, then it'll stick. Be good to hear from you again my friend. Can't wait till time frees up for you.

Now this, this clan where i started using the word people know me by, ''Kindred''. The original creators of this community are wonderful people,making warframe buddies is pretty easy here ,you will definetly like it... but i also cannot waIt tO CRuSsh ThIS CLANn INTO OBLIVION IN THE COMING TRADITIONAL LUNARO!! ... ^^

:3 With love, E

Edited by -Evermore-
Typohz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there I'm somewhat new (Mastery Rank 4) but I've being playing for a bit. Would like to play with a clan though, especially one that looks promising like this one. That is if your still recruiting, which sounds like you still are :)

IGN: Electric12Eel

18 minutes ago, Electric12Eel said:

Hi there I'm somewhat new (Mastery Rank 4) but I've being playing for a bit. Would like to play with a clan though, especially one that looks promising like this one. That is if your still recruiting, which sounds like you still are :)

IGN: Electric12Eel

Hello there, I'm the officer of this clan. Invitation has been sent to you, please check your inbox~

And welcome to our clan~

Edited by Eraxero

1 hour ago, UltimuteClownFish117 said:

I would like to join your clan Add me on friends list

Sorry, you are now in a clan, I can't sent invitation to you >.<

Please check if you have leave your clan, I'll sent a invite to you if you leave your clan ASAP

Leave clan : ESC > communication > clan > right click your name > leave clan.

Sorry for the complicated and inconvenient procedure.