DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.6.3

It's might be the best hotfix i have ever seen since oxium fix.

Spoiler

now what were the stealth nerfs?

10 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

• Fixed an extra head floating just offscreen in the Trinity Deluxe skin diorama.  Did you see it?  That’s alright, it saw you.

:v

Fixed audio fx for stug but not that it behaves like alarming? Maybe next year like u did with Ninkondi which took 2 years to fix first hit in quick melee

13 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

Emoji autocorrect will now only appear after the first 2 characters after : have been typed.

Best. Fix. Ever. :D

• Upvote 2

I have one problem. Where is the banshee premium skin? How long ago was it hinted at being near to completion and such and tennogen cosmetics are released first? Kinda just waiting since the oberon concept is already out there...

6 minutes ago, RamboCreativity said:

awww how come rhino gets no new cosmetics? ;-;  CAN WE HAS NEW RHINO HELM PLZ

Who needs more when you already have the best?

Palatine <3

Also, yeah, can't log either :p

Edited by Aelendril

1 minute ago, killdroid50 said:

I have one problem. Where is the banshee premium skin? How long ago was it hinted at being near to completion and such and tennogen cosmetics are released first? Kinda just waiting since the oberon concept is already out there...

IIRC they haven't finished the banshee weapon skins and they want to release the banshee skin along with the weapon skins.

Just now, Aelendril said:

Who needs more when you already have the best?

Palatine <3

Well yeah but every other warframe gets flashy new helmets huray rhino doesn't get a damn thing he has palatine but I tbh don't like all that much.

Pls introduce login cues because the server keeps downing(I think) because I keep getting logged out. I guess this is happening with others too.