Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.3

DE_Adam

2 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

Players can now replay Sortie Missions they have already completed, but will only receive in-Missions rewards such as XP, drops, and enemy scans, etc. This means there isn't another chance for daily Sortie Reward Pool.

No we can't. If we have to take a Taxi inside to repeat them then nothing changed, we already could as I used to help friends do Sortie missions after I already had completed them. And yes, I still didn't receive Sortie specific rewards, neither the credits cache nor Season rewards. Unless we're only able to re-select them after fully completing, (which currently I'm still 2/3)

2 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

Changes

Previous we shipped a change to include a Hilt and Blade component to the Broke War Blueprint in an effort to allow players to have both War and Broken War in their inventory.  Unfortunately, we failed to include the Hilt and Blade onto enemy drop tables.  This hotfix adds these components to Warframe’s drop table, listed below, correcting the unintentional error.

• War’s Hilt and Blade now drop from Conculysts

Is this torture or what....Give Battalyst some love or put vengeful revenant to be dropped by both sentient...

Oh yeah, and STILL getting that stupid "another version of warframe is currently running" message when I start the game.  Even after having restarted the computer, and running it for the first time since the reboot, it STILL gives it to me...

3 hours ago, DE_Adam said:
  • War’s Hilt and Blade now drop from Conculysts.

Why Conculysts? Why not Battalysts? Conculysts already drop Vengeful Revenant, and Battalysts just sittin' there like "Maybe one day I'll have something worth dropping...."

Not that I need it, because I already have War and Broken War, but still. Feel like the Battalysts should have some use, otherwise one may as well restart if they're Sentient hunting.

I have logged on after the recent update and the arsenal options are squished smaller is this part of the update? cause it's very awkward

and it hurts my eyes just trying to see what I'm clicking on.

Edited by HiroshiRyu