Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.6.3

DE_Adam

DE Might care to investigate ? Corpus tileset do not crash my game despite running them the whole day.
But Grineer and Orokin Void mission crashes my PC nearly every mission.

This problem has consistently occured, which led me to believe it's texture consuming more resources
and crashing the game.

Or the smoke rendering could be very resource consuming.

Either case please investivage on the resource consuming aspect, it seems to be very simiar to mirage's hall of mirror since

the occurance is nearly identical.

Guys that made this cool skins..hats off.Nothing like it in the game.They are beyond beautiful.But 6 euros for helmet,syandana,liste skin,even a whole frame skin...Really ?Steam really knows how to make FTP games more kind of material and money centered...Well rich boys and girls enjoy your stuff.

8 minutes ago, RistN said:

Guys that made this cool skins..hats off.Nothing like it in the game.They are beyond beautiful.But 6 euros for helmet,syandana,liste skin,even a whole frame skin...Really ?Steam really knows how to make FTP games more kind of material and money centered...Well rich boys and girls enjoy your stuff.

Urmmm.. I think Warframe Skin are More Affordable Than A Costume in BnS or any MMORPG i ever Play... -_-

And it and Option, You are not forced to buy it anyway...

P/S : Get some Work.. or part time work, if you are study...

Edited by Blood_Poppy

28 minutes ago, _Yee said:

B...bursa nerf? is this real life?

Probably not, because while they are more killable now, they still seem to spawn all the time for no reason. I had six during an extended Alad V fight, and still get them within 45 seconds of an alarm on any lower level spy mission.