Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam: New Tennogen Skins are Available Now!

So the skins like mag's and nova's can't be separated into body and helmet? :/
Was thinking about getting the body skins but don't really like the helmet styles.

Edit: Ah ok, need to purchase as a set but can use them separate from each other.

Edited by Airwolfen

Nsaru syandana would've likely been an instant buy for me but yet again, like MN's other syandana, the fabric/cloth is far too thin. Should be thicker.

Also, someone should look at how Nsaru and the other syandana rests on Warframe. It unnaturally sticks to their rear. We also have this issue with Misa and Noru.

Edited by Naith

45 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

jattuk syandana doesnt clip really well on most frames its too far from the body,wish we had sliders option where we could chose positions of accesories to avoid those clipping issues.

and i know its jetpack but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too huge

but you guys wont probly adress those issues anyway.

And it's really not a jetpack...just looks like a oversized jetpack hehe.

26 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

So the question remains... is there a reason that none of Frost's submitted items especially Hailstorm skin didn't make it in? A simple yes or no would suffice, but if you could elaborate it would be appreciated.

And yet we got another excal skin...

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

And more mag stuff... that isn't ferro helmet. *cries* (but seriously dipole stuff looks pretty great so w/e)

tbh Mag doesn't have that much stuff, so its ok. Excal on the other hand has like 12 helms and 5 skins.

The colors on Mag's Orbit skin seems oddly placed. For example, what should be her primary color is set as her accent color. Because of this, Mag Prime's extra bits can look out of place since they don't match the skin's coils. The energy bits don't seem to be swirling properly either.

Also, I'm curious as to why the Nsaru syandana's "clips" don't sit on the neck like they did in the steam workshop. It may of been due to clipping issues, but Master Noob's workshop post shows that it shouldn't.

Edited by Cyv001

22 minutes ago, -FV-Metheria said:

JO6qVFP.jpg

I feel so pretty~ :heart:

Out of curiosity, is it possible to tone down the damaged appearance at all? I've been looking forward to combining that glorious triclops helmet with my Proto skin for months now, but the two might clash if the helm can't be made to look any less damaged and it really worries me a lot more than it should.

2 hours ago, Naith said:

Nsaru syandana would've likely been an instant buy for me but yet again, like MN's other syandana, the fabric/cloth is far too thin. Should be thicker.

Also, someone should look at how Nsaru and the other syandana rests on Warframe. It unnaturally sticks to their rear. We also have this issue with Misa and Noru.

I've tried it on on a couple of frames and yes it doesn't fit if there are prime parts or some other protrusions on the back. They overlap. 

I also think the syndana is overall very good but needs some tweaks.

9 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

hey rebbeca, is t possible for the creators to get a copy of their work?I'd really want to wear my aquiros :P

Yeah, I can't find it, but I specifically remember them saying that creators can message them and request a copy of their submitted item.

I recall this because I thought it was silly - it should just automatically  be added for them. Who on earth wouldn't want a copy of their item?