Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam: New Tennogen Skins are Available Now!

First: why are the prices still ridiculous. I can understand them being worth a bit more than the things DE turns out but these are like 5x more. I'd gladly pay double but the current prices are much too steep. Stop gouging the players.

Second: make them purchasable with platinum once the above problem gets fixed.

1 hour ago, Mr._Clean said:

The logistics of that would be fairly complex, and would require at the very least some type of reimbursement program on the part of DE and/or Steam.

4 hours ago, Mr._Clean said:

First: why are the prices still ridiculous. I can understand them being worth a bit more than the things DE turns out but these are like 5x more. I'd gladly pay double but the current prices are much too steep. Stop gouging the players.

The prices actually match how much you would pay in plat. 

If you do the math, the price is actually fair.

vlV6N4y.png

Also to your second point, it's a lot harder and more complex than that. It's not an easy fix, it's going to be awhile before they do that. It's on steam because it's a much easier base for the Content workshop creators, Steam and DE to get the shared profit.

8 hours ago, led2012WF said:

hey rebbeca, is t possible for the creators to get a copy of their work?I'd really want to wear my aquiros :P

TennoGen Creators should message Rebecca or Danielle directly, That's how I received my Claymire skin in the last round. It might take a day or so, but they'll get to it.

58 minutes ago, novabjorn said:

TennoGen Creators should message Rebecca or Danielle directly, That's how I received my Claymire skin in the last round. It might take a day or so, but they'll get to it.

thanks for the reply, I messaged rebecca about it a while ago :)

3 hours ago, KJRenz said:

The prices actually match how much you would pay in plat. 

If you do the math, the price is actually fair.

vlV6N4y.png

Also to your second point, it's a lot harder and more complex than that. It's not an easy fix, it's going to be awhile before they do that. It's on steam because it's a much easier base for the Content workshop creators, Steam and DE to get the shared profit.

^this. when people complain about price. it's a bit more expensive than the plat package they'd have otherwise bought to get the stuff. The only ones that would have issues are those who don't wanna buy plat but rather trade for it. 

is it possible to get refund from steam if u are unhappy with the product?

I bought jattuk syandana and its another of those cosmetics that clip ok to 1-2 frames, while clipping terribly on the rest.

why dont you guys give us sliders to fix those issues?we could be able to chose position and how deep inside warframe body cosmetics would be, atm most of them are just too far from warframes body

Edited by Dante123pl

16 hours ago, KJRenz said:

Right I get that.

That said however you can get discounts on plat. Where as you can't on workshop items. In reality if I paid for the workshop items what I pay in money for plat they'd be $0.50 or less.

I'm FINE however paying $2 or so as I mentioned. But full price is just ridiculous since no one ever (or in their right mind) pays full price for plat with how freely available it is through coupons or other players. It doesn't devalue the price DE has set, but it does devalue the worth in the eyes of the players.

Even if all they did was make it so login reward coupoons applied to Workshop items or Platinum purchases I'd be happy.

Edited by Mr._Clean

I really Wish that Nova & Excalibur Skin have Alternate Helmet like Mag & Zephyr Skin...

But Darn That Mag Skin Compatible well with Nsaru Syandana... <3 <3 <3 

I'm So in Love with the Creator of Both Items..

Warframe0240_1.jpg

Edited by Blood_Poppy

27 minutes ago, Mr._Clean said:

Right I get that.

That said however you can get discounts on plat. Where as you can't on workshop items. In reality if I paid for the workshop items what I pay in money for plat they'd be $0.50 or less.

I'm FINE however paying $2 or so as I mentioned. But full price is just ridiculous since no one ever (or in their right mind) pays full price for plat with how freely available it is through coupons or other players. It doesn't devalue the price DE has set, but it does devalue the worth in the eyes of the players.

Even if all they did was make it so login reward coupoons applied to Workshop items or Platinum purchases I'd be happy.

They've already stated that nothing will change in regards to pricing.

3. Kary points at Rebecca, Rebecca points at Kary, and both agree that because we based the pricing off of a close-to-parity Platinum value it has skewed pricing. We do not have intentions to have content creators to decide pricing. We will keep on as we have been. Pointing subsides.

Discounts probably could happen but not from login coupons (just speculating).
I wonder if they could perhaps bundle each tennogen item with an amount of plat and/or other goodies like boosters or whatever, instead.

Edited by Artarrwen

1 hour ago, Mr._Clean said:

Right I get that.

If you spend 50cents or 2 dollars to buy one of our skins we will get about zero money in return and nobody will be doing alt skins for your warframe so there would be nothing to be bough int the first place because making one of those is a full time job for a month or even more. It's really that simple.

Consider it like buying an animated artwork ^^