The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Large Active Clan!!!

(XBOX)Hampton Franz

Hey so I'm looking for a large clan that's part of a Large a alliance. I am Rank 10 and Respectful to my superiors. I have played the game for a little of a month and I am currently part of a small inactive guild. My GT is Pro Hunter654 Msg me with your guild name the amount of people in your clan/alliance and the requirements. 

Also What exactly is a moon clan?

Hey Pro, Im a warlord in a one of the top mountain clans, Stealth Squad, the founding clan of The Arbiters Rage, one of the top 2 alliances. Very active clan and very active alliance, if youre interested or have questions pm me, my gt is the same. 

Also a Moon Clan is the highest capacity clan tier, they can have 1000 people in one clan. Mountain is 300, Storm 100, Shadow 30, and Ghost 15.

Hey whats up? I would like to invite you to Lock n Load... the largest and most active clan on the game since the very beginning of WF on Xbox! We have 950+ members at all times and an extremely high concentration of experienced and high MR players. We typically don't take more than at max a week to complete brand new research but most is done within a couple of hours of release. We do have an inactivity rule and people do get removed because of it but they are always welcomed back when they return. Gotta keep the clan active though lol. Founding clan of Art of war and alot of history here involving Solar Rails and other big name Alliances also. We have been around and done it all, and will continue to as long as we are around.

If you are still looking for a clan and we sound right for you, you can hit me up here:

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile

Hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03