Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Slayer Excal

shut

Question

I'm planning on buying Excal's new Sentient Slayer skin to combine the helm with my proto-armor body, but since the ingame previews mysteriously won't let you equip the helmet alone, I can't properly preview how it'll look ingame.

Could someone with both the Sentient Slayer and Proto Armor skins please post a screenshot of what the Sentient Slayer helm looks like with the proto armor skin? Preferably with white primary, black secondary, some brightly-coloured Tint 3, and white Tint 4? It would be hugely appreciated!

Edited by SortaRandom

8 answers to this question

I forgot to take a screenshot but I use pendragon with the skin and it looks awesome with black-white-orokin gold-ice blue pallets. If I don't forget again, I will take a screenshot for you :). Cheers!  

Here you go!

AJGvFdJ.jpg?1

And this is how mine looks like with Pendragon

KBLjubv.jpg?1

Edited by vonderer_9

6 hours ago, vonderer_9 said:

I forgot to take a screenshot but I use pendragon with the skin and it looks awesome with black-white-orokin gold-ice blue pallets. If I don't forget again, I will take a screenshot for you :). Cheers!  

Here you go!

AJGvFdJ.jpg?1

And this is how mine looks like with Pendragon

KBLjubv.jpg?1

Thanks for the screenshots!

Would you happen to be able to upload how the Sentient Slayer helm would look with the Proto armor body? That's the look that I'm hoping to go for, but I'm just not sure if the helm will look good with it.