The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newer Frames: Which Syndicates Should They Go To?

(PSN)eximago

I've put a lot of thought into this because I used to main Zephyr, so I put all of my time into the Red Veil. Now that I'm obsessed with using Nezha, I'm nervous that I'll regret that decision. Regardless of the investment questions, I was just curious to see where other players thought the newer frames should be placed.

Personally, I can actually see Nezha making it into Red Veil due to his fire-based abilities. He really seems to fit the "cleansing flames" idea that they're centered upon. I'm less certain about a second group, but Arbiters of Hexis seems like a possible fit. Their fixation on "truth" and their court-like aesthetic seems like it would fit a holy character.

I'll save further input for any discussion that takes off. What are your thoughts?

Inaros seems like he could go to either New Loka or Steel Meridian, since back in the day he was the protector of Phobos. Of course, with how unusual he is in both lore and mechanics, he could easily go to Cephalon Suda like Chroma.

Ivara could be Red Veil/Steel Meridian, since she's basically Robin Hood, but the Arbiters of Hexis have mods for every stealth frame thus far (Except Banshee I think), so she could end up there.

Wukong is... Well in the myth he's based on he fights basically everyone, and is befriended by Nezha if I recall. So aside from sharing at least one syndicate with Nezha, he could go to one of the more violent syndicates. They could probably both go to Arbiters and Veil.

Ivara will probably be in Steel Meridian and New Loka due to her Robinhood theme. "Defend the weak" for the former and just the earthen-archer-ranger vibe she has for the latter.

Nezha I picture being in Hexis and Veil as well. He just doesn't really suit the other syndicates IMO.

5 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Inaros seems like he could go to either New Loka or Steel Meridian, since back in the day he was the protector of Phobos. Of course, with how unusual he is in both lore and mechanics, he could easily go to Cephalon Suda like Chroma.

Ivara could be Red Veil/Steel Meridian, since she's basically Robin Hood, but the Arbiters of Hexis have mods for every stealth frame thus far (Except Banshee I think), so she could end up there.

Wukong is... Well in the myth he's based on he fights basically everyone, and is befriended by Nezha if I recall. So aside from sharing at least one syndicate with Nezha, he could go to one of the more violent syndicates. They could probably both go to Arbiters and Veil.

I disagree with Wukong. He is the Monkey King, and his design reflects that. I would like to see him share a Syndicate with Nezha, but I think at least one of them will have to be New Loka, as every frame so far that has a design based on animals has gone there-- Oberon, Valkyr, Zephyr, Hydroid, arguably Trinity... perhaps others I'm forgetting. Perhaps the Arbiters would be their shared group with Nezha in the Red Veil (I hope).

8 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Ivara will probably be in Steel Meridian and New Loka due to her Robinhood theme. "Defend the weak" for the former and just the earthen-archer-ranger vibe she has for the latter.

Nezha I picture being in Hexis and Veil as well. He just doesn't really suit the other syndicates IMO.

I hadn't considered that connection between Steel Meridian and Ivara, but I like it. I'm glad you both pointed it out. I could see her in New Loka as well due to her design being strongly based upon tree frogs, but I could also see Red Veil or Arbiters of Hexis, as stealth frames end up in one of the two as @Dreddeth pointed out.