The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XB1) xBLITZKRIEGx is recruiting all Tenno

(XBOX)xENIGMAxRISINGx

Hello fellow Tenno. Tired of the poor leadership and or poor judgement of your leaders in your current clan? Tired of nobody wanting to do runs or wanting to help? Well at least we were so we came together and just recently created our own clan. We are currently a shadow clan mixed of MR8 - Mr20 players so we can assist with most of the games information. We do have some new MR2-MR5 recruits also so we have a mix of everything. There are not any super strict rules or requirements inside of our clan, I just ask to be respectful and not harass fellow members.

We are currently taking all members veterans or people new to the game. We are a mature group with a fairly good sense of humor who are trying to cut out the politics and just play the game. We are willing to help you with whatever you need whether it be resource/credit/xp farming, quests, raids, even archwing mission(lol). Most of us are on every single day for 3+ hours (yes we're actually active), time zones during the week vary since we have players in the US, Canada,  and England and on the weekends we all come together. 

Dojo is completed, just adding a few decoration here and there. All labs are present in the spawn location and are fully researched so whatever you need we have. All main building have teleports linked to them for fast travel so you can go dueling to a obstacle course run in a flash. Clan tax is set at 0% so your trades are free of taxation (there is a seperate room for clan donations if you feel like contributing). We have a clan emblem that will hopefully be here soon.

A mic is not required but we do talk to each other while we play and it helps during certain missions. We have a third party messenger app also that we use to keep in contact with each other thru out the day. We are not trying to become a monster 300+ member clan because I feel like you lose all personalization at that point.

if our group is something you might be intrested in or just have some questions feel free to contact me @ xENIGMAxRISINGx on Xbox, if I fail to respond right away (probably at work) you can also contact "LESS is MOR3" . Thank you for your time and have a great day Tenno!

Edited by (XB1)xENIGMAxRISINGx
Updated info and contacts

• 2 weeks later...