Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)Cash201293

DE, Can You Make Armor Pieces & Syandanas Not Share The Same Colors.

The reason for this is because. When I find a dope color setup for my armor shoulder/legs pieces. My syandana does look not good with the same colors in the same order. I'll give an example. I use the Hulta armor pieces (Loki deluxe bundle) with either Hunhow or Rhino deluxe skin syandana. (I'll provide screenshots later.) I like to color the Hulta pieces all black with a bit of gold to make it look like a prime armor set.

Now with the same colors in the same order doesn't look good with the syandana. One color would be off & it kinda messes with the whole setup I'm going for. DE plz make it so Armor pieces & Syandanas can be colored differently. This will seriously take FashionFrame a long way!

The colors I want for my Hulta pieces but not Syandana.

QOFAm7l.jpg

The colors I want for my Syandana but not Hulta pieces

ZOrmdtM.jpg

Community. What do you think?

Well, while we're at it...if you really want in-depth colour options, why not make every piece of the armor customizable rather than the whole set as well?

You can have a Two-Face style going on

latest?cb=20111103064141

1+

I actually posted in feedback with similar request like 2 days ago!
We definitely need to be able to color our cosmetics separately!

I'd totally would buy some of the new tennogen stuff if we could

Yes please, or even the individual pieces like @CloneWarsrulz suggested. Maybe make a color setup and check off which attachments it's applied to?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I just find a scheme to make it work.

That's exactly the problem thou. You have to settle for different colors just to make the whole setup work. 

This is a rather difficult thing to do, since there are those, myself included, that like our stuff to match.

They really should just let you color your stuff individually instead of having blanket coloring

4 minutes ago, CloneWarsrulz said:

Well, while we're at it...if you really want in-depth colour options, why not make every piece of the armor customizable rather than the whole set as well?

latest?cb=20111103064141

I dunno, whether DE does this or not is a bit of a coin toss.

3 minutes ago, Sakatchi said:

This is a rather difficult thing to do, since there are those, myself included, that like our stuff to match.

They really should just let you color your stuff individually instead of having blanket coloring

So all they need to do is give us a button to go in depth to change the color of a specific cosmetic piece, and default would just be what our current system is.
I saw the first paragraph and started writing :(

2 minutes ago, Sakatchi said:

Well I'm sure the option Copy Cosmetic colors/Copy Warframe colors can still be applied as a option. 

13 minutes ago, CloneWarsrulz said:

latest?cb=20111103064141

Well yeah but I just think separating armor pieces & syandanas colors are enough. Unless I can see what dope colors you can use when coloring all the cosmetic items separately of course. Lol

I've wanted this before too. Syandanas really shouldn't count as attachments for this reason. It's almost like DE doesn't test syandanas while wearing other attachments. The color schemes are rarely compatible.

As long as they find a way to not make the menu overly complicated I'd much rather they just make all attachments individually colorable

2 minutes ago, mrecentric said:

I've wanted this before too. Syandanas really shouldn't count as attachments for this reason. It's almost like DE doesn't test syandanas while wearing other attachments. The color schemes are rarely compatible.

Exactly. I don't like having to settle for different colors or different cosmetic combinations just so all of them look right with the colors I choose

while we're at it we need 12+ Color Tinting Mask Channels too.

Just now, -Amaterasu- said:

As long as they find a way to not make the menu overly complicated I'd much rather they just make all attachments individually colorable

Maybe just redesign the whole menu to make it simple? Now I know thats not something you can do in a day but its a thought. 

Would also kinda be nice to be able to colour weapons in a similar fashion, like going with a light/ dark dex dakra, or ebony & Ivory lex look.

I for one would just like to be able to have the Targis Prime and the Pakal armor to match with a golden tint, rather than having the one look crappy because its tint is the first colour...

Hope DE sees this and thinks it's worth a try.

This is one BIG issue that prevents me from ever buying a syndana. I really hope DE does separate coloring for cosmetics.

Just now, sushidubya said:

Yes please.  Better customization.

Is it better customization, or simply MORE customization?

Just now, LouseFur said:

Is it better customization, or simply MORE customization?

Semantics Tenno.  I'll let you be the smart one today.  Yes...  More.  LMAO.

;)