The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Panda Alliance <> New and Vet players + Voice Chat + Steam Group [Active, Social, and Friendly]

jubg11

We are looking for Active members, both new and veteran players.

• We have a discord channel for voice communications.
  • We have a complete Dojo with all research done (minus some pigments).
  • We have many friendly members that are eager to help (this does not explicitly mean handouts, especially if you're rude about it).
  • We have knowledgeable clan members willing to share tips, tricks, experience of the game, and answer any questions.
  • We do giveaways on occasion; free games, skins, potatoes, boosters, etc.

BEFORE YOU APPLY

• We need you to be an active member. If you are inactive for more then 30 days at a time, you may be purged from the clan. (if you are going to be gone for more then 30 days, please let us know!)
  • Be respectful to all members of the clan, help others when you can. 
  • Swearing is acceptable to a degree: do not direct it at others, and do not use it excessively
  • Have fun with the game and ask as many questions as you want, we're all in it to have a good time with others.

How to apply:

• Post your IGN in this thread and a short reason why you would like to join, or send a forum PM to one of the listed members: Jubg11, ImPandalicious 
  • Join our Steam Group to stay up to date with whats going on in the clan! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SpacePandaAlliance
  • We will reply as soon as we can. 

Good luck, and we hope to welcome you in the clan!

Edited by jubg11
Some grammatical errors

• 3 weeks later...

I'd to join, since my current clan is very inactive and not communicative at all.. I'm looking ppl to play with and some guidance since i get a lot of hate and crap from ppl who dislike "noobs that may have asked the wrong questions"... -.-'' Also, I'm quite active and frienldy!

IGN: YllwNgga  (hope this isn't a problem)

I would love to join your clan. I have been playing for quite a while now and I don't feel quite fulfilled yet without a clan. I'm looking for guidance, while aiming to guide the newer members one day. As a bonus, I love pandas.

Please add me. IGN: Sanderwicky

I look forward to working with you guys