The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[03/25/2016] |All Platforms| Connectivy Issues - Goof Friday (but not for Warframe?)

CalledandChosen

2 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe 

Our Twitter feed has closest to real-time updates on issue, but as you can see we are indeed having fluctuations in connectivity. We are working on restoring everything.  

Thanks for the update, Reb... as always.

We'll let you get back to it, not sure if there is much you lot at DE can do, however... Do your best!

Your :community: is behind you!

So I think most of people here understand why this is happening.

Question is: what can be done to deal with this?

assumption: malicious attacks are driven by existence of alleged outside of game items-for-cash distribution route, not personal(or not) will of hurting game.

propositions:

a) go all out on war and keep giving baro all insanely priced items (primed chamber, frost prime set etc) to cut down their value and remove alleged item cash market

b) make baro show up for week instead of 2 days (renting botnet isn't cheap)

c) make last precedence (baro showing 2 weekends in a row with same rotation) a regular routine

other ideas?

Just now, MasterBongHere said:

wow i was in the middle of  doing Jordas verdict and was kicked out of game  now i cant log in  wtf revxdev still ddosing?

Don't think it's him... I think he's done with Warframe

Just some script kiddies out of school for Spring Break, Easter Weekend, Good Friday... whatever you want to call it.

1 minute ago, Alphamaninfinate said:

servers are being crowded with players they are working on it, and i doubt that tall child has anything to do with the issue

What ever it is its frustrating.

Edited by Epicbeaner

27 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe 

Our Twitter feed has closest to real-time updates on issue, but as you can see we are indeed having fluctuations in connectivity. We are working on restoring everything.  

Thats good and all but this goes on for 3 weeks now?....

Edit:

1st time : Ok It's not your fault. They found a hole in the defense.

2nd time: Ok Seems like the repairs on that defense weren't done completly.

3rd time: Ru effin kidding me?.................

Edited by Askell91

Image    PID    Address    Send (B/sec)    Receive (B/sec)    Total (B/sec)
Warframe.x64.exe    120    ddos-protected.by.assetgateway.com    17    150    167

I think you, DE, Need to talk to your ddos protection service ;)

I've had a less than horrendous experience with all this. Connectivity issues, but, my rewards stick. Good thing, too, I got all the dual stat mods from the event, would have sucked to lose out on those.

Just, don't blame DE for this trouble, it's highly doubtful they'd purposefully sabotage or sit idly by while someone else sabotages the game they pour so much time and passion into.