The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[03/25/2016] |All Platforms| Connectivy Issues - Goof Friday (but not for Warframe?)

CalledandChosen

"WARFRAME@PlayWarframe 2 minil y a 2 minutes

Tenno - we're working on mitigating our server interruptions. These are a continued result of DDoS attacks."

Lol this joke !!! "continued result"... funny... how can those interruptions could be a "continued result" of something that happened one week ago, with no problem 'til then? Servers are in plastic, that is the only sure thing here, and that is the continued result of those issues, each time more than 12 people trying to connect at the same time, each week end.

Regards.

This is getting annoying.... I was used to praise DE devs for their updates compared to most F2P games. No downtime for update, regular hotfixes, close to their community, etc. But since i started to play again a lot, nearly a month ago, i've noticed lots of bugs and these %#&!@ annoying server issues... It ruins everything...

Just now, Epicbeaner said:

The trade post said 3 hours till Baro showed up

I could've sworn that the Trader wasn't even showing up till next Friday...

Even so... why now of all days? I'm starting to see a pattern with these attacks... whoever is instigating them seems to target weekend times. Thursday-Sunday... really sucks in my opinion because that's usually only when I can play... :(

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

7 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Same thing here, I can still log in after like a 1 minute wait time when it is normal instantaneous... (roughly 5-8 seconds)

Got booted from a Draco run while leveling my Dex Furis... this is probably not DDoS... I think they are just server hiccups.

may or might not be the case, i have been getting these since this morning at 1 am

3 minutes ago, Epicbeaner said:

Remember they had to Alter Baro because of the DDos so if they return him to his normal schedule he show up today

Well :poop:

That may be the thing now, unless it's secretly Darvo trying to sabotage him? I didn't know he knew how to hack, let along give a decent price on an item... which he almost never does. lol

This is going to be a huge circle isn't it? Everytime they change Baro to come an extra week because of DDoS attacks... there will be more DDoS attacks because of it... *sigh*

Why don't they just give up already?

Might as well go spend some time outside... a beautiful day, and it can still be a Good Friday for me!

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy