Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immersively Built Dojo(s) [Showcase & Discussion]

-Edrick-

Welcome!!! To the Clan Dojos Gallery!!! This thread was made and dedicated to recognize and showcase Immersively or Highly Decorated and Built clan dojos! The enormous time, resources, and creativity it takes to create some of these huge Tenno homes (and decorations) are definitely worth seeing -- Most especially if you are an aspiring (or veteran) clan architect looking for some inspiration or ideas.  If you are a Warlord/architect (or know of one) who has an immersively/decorated dojo tour video/media plz post or msg me :D 
I hope this will help inspire, promote, provide insight, and encourage the creation & discussion of MORE immersive dojos! 
If you have questions on how to make certain dojo constructions, or any other general knowledge base of dojo building, please feel free to post your inquiries on this thread. 
In addition I, personally, would love to visit other dojos and meet other fellow (crazy) architects and share/exchange ideas! 

Next Immersive Dojo Video Showcase!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan: Eternal Shinobi
Architect: agent_cyz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------
Immersive Dojo Video Tour Collection
-----------------------------------------------------

BlackOPs Clan Dojo(s)

The HUB a.k.a. "Central"
Architect:
-Edrick-, DeltaTroopa

Clan HQ a.k.a. "The Trophy"
(This was practically completed since Update 9 w/ little tweaks here and there)
Architect: -Edrick-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unraveled Clan's Insane Dojo

Architect: Ravel7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

N00b Clan Dojo

(don't mind the sub-text...)
Architect: -N00blshowtek-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<???> Clan Dojo

Architect: ??? 
Video taken from GameTime's YouTube channel HERE!
(if anyone knows who this belongs to plz lmk!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clan Triton Dojo

Architect: red490

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clan Assass1ns Dojo

Architect: GrandRNGesus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna Prime Clan Dojo

Architect: ??? (Luna Benitez)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kawaii Hasu Clan

Architect: Bored81

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elite Lotus

Architect: ??

Edited by -Edrick-

1 minute ago, Firefly0037 said:

we had a guy who was OCD and driven enough to create one of the more elaborate dojos I've seen for us... almost a year later, we're still working on finishing the resources lololol

ah I'm assuming u folks are a storm or higher tier clan.

At the time (cuz I didn't know any better), I upgraded (cuz shadow clan sounded cooler) and began building the dojo by myself pretty much. But yea I can see how the grinding of resources can discourage or even tremendously delay construction.  Well at least we have downsizing now :D

Just now, -Edrick- said:

ah I'm assuming u folks are a storm or higher tier clan.

At the time (cuz I didn't know any better), I upgraded (cuz shadow clan sounded cooler) and began building the dojo by myself pretty much. But yea I can see how the grinding of resources can discourage or even tremendously delay construction.  Well at least we have downsizing now :D

we were a storm clan, then we lost a few people and weren't able to downgrade since apparently that requires having all the decorations finished for some ungodly reason xD Plastid farming for days.... rest in pieces, sanity... You can tour our dojo if you want, but there's a lot that needs to be done xD

1 minute ago, Firefly0037 said:

we were a storm clan, then we lost a few people and weren't able to downgrade since apparently that requires having all the decorations finished for some ungodly reason xD Plastid farming for days.... rest in pieces, sanity... You can tour our dojo if you want, but there's a lot that needs to be done xD

Ah I can see your dilemma...unfortunate but yes id still like to tour your dojo. ill friend you and meet you in game one day if you have the time. otherwise ill probably beg ya for screenshots lol  :P 

1 hour ago, -Edrick- said:

Ah I can see your dilemma...unfortunate but yes id still like to tour your dojo. ill friend you and meet you in game one day if you have the time. otherwise ill probably beg ya for screenshots lol  :P 

haha sounds good.  we'll go hyper-no-life on the decorations xD

sure here's the vid of my  over hyped  dojo   ,the vid  was done  almost a year ago wow time flys , more stuff was added but the whole tour takes over two hours and no one has time for that ;) 

the vid lives  on quitte 's shy channel   she's funny if you like your sarcasm with a side of irony https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPBnMwDwtOOEegviAyKcEg  

1 minute ago, Ravel7 said:

sure here's the vid of my  over hyped  dojo   ,the vid  was done  almost a year ago wow time flys , more stuff was added but the whole tour takes over two hours and no one has time for that ;) 

the vid lives  on quitte 's shy channel   she's funny if you like your sarcasm with a side of irony https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPBnMwDwtOOEegviAyKcEg  

I remember this :O probably one of the most impressive dojos I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Ravel7 said:

Awesome! Lol I remember when I first visited ur dojo. Fun times. Thanks for the vid post. ill post it on the OP when I get home...my mobile device wont let me post a video media for some strange reason.

7 hours ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Removed PSA and MEGATHREAD tags. Please reserve the use of these tags for the forum staff only.

Understandable.  But why not just remove the option as a whole in the editor? Always wondered why that option was there for the general public to use.

1 hour ago, -Edrick- said:

Understandable.  But why not just remove the option as a whole in the editor? Always wondered why that option was there for the general public to use.

It's not possible to, at this time, lest it is made impossible for users to use any tags at all, as DE wants the ability to apply these tags to the threads they make.

2 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

Wow, that dojo is insanely good. My dojo looks terrible in comparison.

Im assuming your referring to either Ravel's insane dojo or the trophy dojo. But either way, I still wouldn't mind seeing your dojo if you have the time. Perhaps i can even share/exchange some feedback and construction tips if you were wanting to get your dojo to a more favorable appeal you'd like to see. Be glad to help. :)

1 minute ago, ThunderKitsune said:

BlackOPs Clan dojo. I would be grateful if you come by to take look.

Absolutely! :)  I'll friend you or vice-versa and meet you online later tonight (its 2:30 pm HST as of this post) or one of these days soon!  I still have to tour Firefly0037's dojo too. I haven't forgotten firefly! :D  still want to geek out with decos with ya lol

Just now, ThunderKitsune said:

It's about 1:30am GMT here. so lets say about 10pm HST, 9:00am GMT. (can't right now because I'm at work)

XD   same here!!! shhhhhh!!!!  HAHAHAHA!  and that's a perfect time to meet btw. Now Get back to work!!!

I want to see  your dojo too.  :(  but I wont be on those times. oh well. Screen shots ftw!  :D   btw -Edrick- I saw a couple videos on youtube of other immersive dojos. just type warframe dojo on search. there were a lot of older videos, but I saw some newly posted ones. worth checking out too.

1 minute ago, Prime.Lord.Zhaiyar said:

I want to see  your dojo too.  :(  but I wont be on those times. oh well. Screen shots ftw!  :D   btw -Edrick- I saw a couple videos on youtube of other immersive dojos. just type warframe dojo on search. there were a lot of older videos, but I saw some newly posted ones. worth checking out too.

Thanks. I'll definitely look into it.

Greetings tenno, i am an architect for  the Disciples of Amita. We have recently completed our blueprint for our newest investment, The Temple of Contemplation. It will serve as our home and training grounds. It is currently under construction as we complete sections i will be adding images and eventually video.

E5B2oWK.png 
One thing i always wish to incorporate into my designs is no wasted space. You will notice a very tight setup on the lower and top floors. This was to keep the number of hall spaces down while maximizing the use of usually " dead end" or unincorporated rooms. One such room is the hall in the basement corridors, it was necessary to have this room somewhere in the map however i could not find a place to make it ' useful'  initially. Then it struck me, this was a 2 room sized block, i could utilize it as a center piece for another series of rooms. It also had vaulted ceilings making it perfect to build the reactors 3 tier structures around it.

This design and myself are not without fault in my own cardinal rule.In my attempt at future planing and in my ignorance i created dead space on either side of my main floor. I had presumed upon initial construction that one updates the clan hall no simply build another one in sequential order. However this afforded me an opportunity to learn and design around what i thought a flaw in the mechanics. I instead learned to incorporate the other halls into the overall design as best i could.

Another element of consideration was presence. Upon entering i wanted one to feel welcome and slightly awed but not over whelmed. Each smaller corridor leads to a larger space typically giving the room a sense of importance. The opposite was true however in the utilitarian spaces. I wanted them to feel more simple and humble in their construction, hence the overall design of the lowest floor. This use of small and large spaces as well as organic and inorganic i think is what sets up a dojos feel.

The most important rule in my layout was ease of use. The main floor houses all the primary rooms you need upon first entering the lobby. Elevators to the north are right across the hall form one another. To the south a simple room for contemplation before entering the research facilities. Several teliporters also dot the map allow for ease of movement with great haste. Lastly within the main lobby are the trade post and the treasury access so you need not wander far to conduct business.