The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I-i Just Can't

aicamed

Question

Well, in the past few days, my "Fleeting expertise" mod disappeared from my inventory, rending many build of my warframes useless, i contacted support on the Equipment and Inventory category, its been 3 days, and no responses, from what i've heard it can take weeks, to get a response, and the response is not always "Dont worry, we are going to restore the missing mod" but the contrary. Anyways i was afraid of messing things up if i keep playing, or tried to farm for the mod again, or even buying it, so i haven't been playing this days, i just log in for the daily rewards. 

But Today it happened something terrible, my plat, over 900 plat, just disappeared, i didnt do anything, but log in, 0 plat, it hurts...

The problem is i know i should use the send a ticket support thing, although theres a permanent " Warframe Support is currently under heavy load. Please expect longer than usual processing times while we work through the backlog. " and since i'm so lucky, today they just added a twitter on to the support page saying: " As connectivity fluctuates we are continuing to implement measures to resolve issues. Sorry for the frustration! "

i dont know what category should i use, equipment and inventory is apparently one of the slowest ones, and plat missing should take a priority than one mod loss, so on what category should i send my support ticket?

wf_support.jpg