The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Clan Membership

AgeofExile

Hi, I have been playing this game for over a year now, and am looking for a clan to join up with.  Some history: I created the clan Exiled Ninjas in this game started off as three of us, now it is 130 members strong.  Lately, reasons of work, limit my play time.  Meaning I don't have the time for being a clan warlord. 

My in-game name is "AgeofExile", now I am looking for tight nit clan that is serious about the game.  (Sorties, Raids, Solar Rail deployment, etc.)

About Me: Strengths are my builds --Arctic Frost Prime, Rhino Prime for soloing, and lately have been experimenting with a Invulnerable Nezha.  Tend to solo now-a-days.

I would like to and can help out other clan mates.

I am a friendly closet nerd, and am looking for a clan. Thanks for the read, and time. 

Kind regards.

AgeofExile

To be honest, I'm surprised nobody has responded to you earlier.  If you're looking for a clan, then you need look no further than the Chaos Vanguard.  We're a mountain clan that's pretty much always open to new recruits, but we do have a few restrictions in place to help ensure everyone has a good time.  You just need to...

• Be 16 or older
  • Speak English
  • Have Teamspeak 3 and a working mic
  • Not be WaxyZ or Piceous

We have a very active Warframe community in CV with roughly 20+ users on TS during peak times.  Our members are from all over the world have, have MRs ranging from 0 to 21, and all of our research is done.  You can just about always find someone to give you some help, do Draco/void/derelict/Hieracon/etc. runs with you, or just talk to.  We also occasionally have contests, such as our current FaitKO Protect the Queen challenge, and movie nights.  

If you would like to join us please register at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you've registered and your application has been approved, head over to our team speak server - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

We look forward to adding you to our ranks!