The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Clan Membership

AgeofExile

Hi, I have been playing this game for over a year now, and am looking for a clan to join up with.  Some history: I created the clan Exiled Ninjas in this game started off as three of us, now it is 130 members strong.  Lately, reasons of work, limit my play time.  Meaning I don't have the time for being a clan warlord. 

My in-game name is "AgeofExile", now I am looking for tight nit clan that is serious about the game.  (Sorties, Raids, Solar Rail deployment, etc.)

About Me: Strengths are my builds --Arctic Frost Prime, Rhino Prime for soloing, and lately have been experimenting with a Invulnerable Nezha.  Tend to solo now-a-days.

I would like to and can help out other clan mates.

I am a friendly closet nerd, and am looking for a clan. Thanks for the read, and time. 

Kind regards.

AgeofExile

Hello AgeofExile

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard. Close nit group you say? Then look no longer, our Teamspeak as many players talking about the game almost like you were in a tavern. We have private rooms for a friend or two when youre leveling or just doing the sorties.

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in Englis
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon

Kind Regards
Voslin