The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Jordis Raid

S0V3REiGN

Hello, me and a friend are looking to complete Jordis Raid for the first time. We have good archwing gear but don't know much on how to do the raid, we have watched videos though. Looking to see if we can join an experienced raid group. Thanks

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Hey tenno, Chaos Vanguard is now recruiting. The reason why i bring this up is because we have a team speak (min age of 16),  And on this teamspeak we usually run a raid 6pm est every day with experienced  people as leaders. Not only that, but the team speak is usually filled with 30+ members on everyday, and since we get people from all around the world,  there is always someone to play with, no matter the time! Finally we also have monthly giveaways as well as in game events with fantastic prizes! So if you and your friend is interested, why not join and check it out? 

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

9 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I appreciate the offer but not looking to leave my clan for now. I actually managed to do the raid thanks to some friends.

oh thats fine, however if you want to check out the teamspeak and run some raids with us, or other missions, you can still join the teamspeak if you want. You don't need to leave the clan, so why not check out the teamspeak?  Or not tenno, i still thank you for the consideration. Happy warframing!