Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login issues and Disconnects

Orion_GT

I think it might just be you. I get the same problems when my net is slow. I guess when your game has a hard time connecting to their server it just kinda craps itself. I'd suggest keeping an eye on the forums and Warframe's Twitter. If you notice a lot more post like yours, it might be a DDoS.

It started happening after they announce they were getting the Dos attacks a couple of weeks ago.  I have the issue as well but it's not consistent. The last couple of days were the worst. People in region chat were complaining about it as well, I'm sure they know about it. dunno why they haven't acknowledged it in an official post.

I can't even get in without some serious fiddling. Every time I try I get "Login failed.  Time Out." It has been this way since Friday. Still like this as of Sunday night. I think my isp's ip range has been blocked by the login servers or something. 

I can trick it though. Here is how I can still play with lower functionality:

Setup my cell phone as a wireless hotspot. Connect ps4 through phone via wifi. Login to warframe (no issues through cell network). Unfortunately I can't play through the phone as I have a monthly data download limit. Once I am in the Liset, I then switch back to my home's network on my normal ISP. Don't access any menus until chat starts working or it might disconnect you. 

This method gets me at least my daily login and a few small missions. Sad times we live in.