Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guardian Prime Is Recruiting Friendly Players

Coldstreme

We are a SHADOW clan (30 members max) We will stay at this tier, I am a firm believer that any larger it becomes a crowd instead of a group

With that said and done,

Requirements:
~Mastery rank 8+

~Knowledgeable about the game (or willing to use the wikia)

~Friendly Player (Serious bonus points if you're talkative, rude players need not apply)

~Decent amount of frames + weapons with effective builds (such as common farming frames, common defense frames)

~Active player (inactive for more than 10-14 days warrants a boot, unless you notify a member so they can vouch for you)

............*(Gifting a kubrow egg 10p allows for a pseudo-messaging system if situation is dire + nobody is online)

~Active in the Evenings (I can not stress this enough, most members are active during the evening[U.S, CAN, MEX], therefore if you are also active during this time, this is better for member relations)

~Fluent in English (I don't mind you having english not as a first language, but this is the language you should use to talk to other clanmates)

Bonus points:
~Willing to use Voice Programs (Discord is preferred, Mumble and Skype are fine, this does not mean we use them often)

.............but remember this is NOT A REQUIREMENT typing is fine

~Enjoy helping newer players experience the game (Warlord enjoys helping newer players, the more the merrier)

~Enjoys a challenge, but isn't against cheesing if necessary (Cheese as in best possible team setup for situations like sorties)

What we have to offer:

~Fully researched Labs (and new weapons will begin research within a day or two of release)

~A clan Logo (which can be viewed in the video at the bottom of this post)

~A well decorated Clan Dojo with Dueling and Obstacle Course/Observatory Levels

~Active and Friendly Members (relative to other clans)

Any Concerns should be /w in-game directly to Coldstreme, Ostuni, Avon_Alexson, or Caligran In-game if online

Clan Dojo Video Found Here (Change to 720p if possible)

Applications are received by sending a forum message, replying to this thread, or whispering me or one of the officers in-game

Message/post should include:
~In-game Name and mastery rank

~Hours played

Add whatever you would like to have us know about, also Applying in-game will help speed up the process

Edited by Coldstreme

IGN : CanadianTenno

Hours ~370

Im mostly active everyday Pacific Time 6 PM to 11PM so your clan timing "evening" suits me perfectely

oh and that dojo interior design is by far the best i have seen in ages

Edited by CanadianTenno

IGN Old.Gregg MR12 but at rank up mark for test 13

Hours: 636

I've got most frames, at least 70% of them.

Active mostly everyday EST from 5pm ish to 12am ish and sometimes later. However if it was a long day at work, sometimes i fall asleep right when i get home.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...