The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Systematic Anarchy LF Alliance

Trapp.exe

Hi there!

I run a small alliance with a couple of Ghost clans and we'd love some new members.

The emblem has yet to be determined, I want to do some sort of poll in our Steamm group once more members join.

The name's Una btw, and most of our players are based in the EU.

If this description has sparked your interest, please PM/add me in-game or send me a message on the forums.

5 hours ago, tbeest said:

Hi there!

I run a small alliance with a couple of Ghost clans and we'd love some new members.

The emblem has yet to be determined, I want to do some sort of poll in our Steamm group once more members join.

The name's Una btw, and most of our players are based in the EU.

If this description has sparked your interest, please PM/add me in-game or send me a message on the forums.

Hello, The emblem isn't a big problem, I just like rocking nice emblems. This may be a problem, though. My clan is based around Central US and Some of Canada. Hopefully there are no time constraints if we join.

Edited by VicariousRage

Time as in hours of the day isn't a problem(to me). Time in milliseconds might though.. If that makes sense. If neither of these scare you off then I'd say welcome aboard! 

I currently don't have time but if you're online in 1 or 2 hours we can discuss things in-game

Edited by tbeest

39 minutes ago, tbeest said:

Time as in hours of the day isn't a problem(to me). Time in milliseconds might though.. If that makes sense. If neither of these scare you off then I'd say welcome aboard! 

I currently don't have time but if you're online in 1 or 2 hours we can discuss things in-game

Sure thing! I'm going to check back on some other alliance things, and we will discuss later! :)