The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 15 test is trolling me.

DeepbloodEclipse

Ok, so I practiced mastery rank up test for MR15 in the relay dozens of times until I could finally figure out how to make it work. Finally I could do it so well that every time I tried it, I succeeded easily in under 5 minutes with the grineer maybe getting up to 15% at most. But then I did the real thing and this is what I get, @(*()$ NAPALMS AND SCORPIONS SPAWNING LEFT AND RIGHT. Completely different from the spawns during practice, but the @(*()$ scorpions kept pulling me off the platform and napalms knocking me around like they were playing pong with me!!! WTF!?

Max range Ash with weapons of choice.

Trick with him is not spamming Bladestorm (tried that), but using his teleport to kill napalms (open for finishers) and skip the running all over the place when you could be there in one tele.

I did it with Trinity prime, deploying a spectre equipped with torid to guard one point and soaked the other 2 points with my torid...
while constantly watching the and healing the spectre 

Most enemies melted away with the toxic cloud before they even reach the console...

Since the same tactic is what I used to solo draco, MR15 is relatively easier.

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

thing is blities are disabled now on tests...use handsprings that is very good mod

Abilities are still enabled, its just they nerfed some Loki Cheese thats all

I just did the rank up test with Frost, but either way it should be easy, just rotate cap and snipe the people hacking your consoles.

Edited by Ankoku_no_Hime

2 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Are you sure about this? What update this come in? I read all the notes and don't recall see this at all.

yes i am sure i dont know in what update is that change made i   do my master 19 last night and u cant use any ability

I did it with an uncatalysted, unforma'd, vitality+redir non-rank 30 Mesa with a (status) vaykor marelok. I even snagged some exp to help me level the frame.

it's not that difficult. After you cap the 3 points, you can literally camp at any of the points and line-of-sight the computers of the other points so no enemy caps it.

Yea thats weird. Is the map the same during the practice? Do you have to capture three points or four points on the actual test? I don't have access to 15 anymore, but if you can use abilities, you can probably just stick with a max range mirage and spam blind.

4 hours ago, ashrah said:

yes i am sure i dont know in what update is that change made i   do my master 19 last night and u cant use any ability

You can't use abilities for MR 19 because people would just use Loki/Limbo.  Some MR tests you can use your abilities, like the MR 15 test and others you can't.